Cravings

Luke - 

It was currently 2:36am, and well you were standing in the kitchen to get the thing you were craving the most…Marmite on toast. You did like it before hand, and ate it every now and then for breakfast but recently it’s all you ever wanted no matter if it’s 1 in the afternoon. 

However since Luke found out that you were having this craving he would like to make it a game, which of course made you angry. His favourite thing to do is to put it on the top shelf. Usually you would be able to reach it, but of course with you having an ever growing baby bump, it got harder to reach things. 

"Come on almost there." You mumbled currently on tippy toes, stretching as much as you can. The only thing you did was push it further into the cupboard. You sighed massively, sulking you heard a chuckle echoing through the kitchen, your head snapped the the noise, you see Luke standing their, in some gray joggers.

"You think it’s funny Hemmings?" You barked getting easily annoyed. 

"Here I’ll get it for you." He said trying to hold back his laughter. Once he has the jar in his hands, you snatch it out like there was no tomorrow. 

"You know it’s cute when you’re craving things." He smiled kissing your temple. You just mumbled a 'shut up' and smiled up at him.

Michael - 

"Mikey please go to the shop all I’m asking for is some doritos." You whined, it’s not like Michael point blank refused to go it’s ‘cause you literally sent him there about an hour ago for the same thing. 

"Y/N, I went about an hour ago, I got you 2 bags." He said sounding defeated. 

"It’s not my fault I’m craving them, I can’t help the fact that I’m pregnant with your child. All I’m asking is for you to get me one thing, and you won’t do that." You sobbed, your hormones taking over you. 

"Hey I didn’t know that you were craving them. There’s no need to get upset I’ll go get them now. What kind do you want?" He asked all sympathetically. 

"Cool original please." Still letting a few tears escape.

Ashton - 

For some reason all you wanted to eat was ice cream and pickles, like together, you knew this was weird. 

All the boys were over you had excused yourself, to go and get what you were craving. You pulled out a tub of ice cream from the freezer, and grabbed the jar of pickles from the cupboard. You popped open the lid and well you dipped a pickle in the ice cream.

"That’s gross." You heard coming from the doorway, knowing instantly that it was Luke. 

"What’s gross." The boys asked coming into the doorway of the kitchen.

"Oh that no Y/N has these cravings." Ashton explained simply pushing by the boys coming to hug you, trying to hide your embarrassment. 

"I’m sorry." You whispered, as you cuddled into Ashton’s chest even more, as you felt his chest go up and down, him slightly giggling, kissing the top of your forehead. 

Calum - 

You were currently in the supermarket with Calum, doing your weekly shop. You both decided to take half the list each to get it done quicker. Calum went and got the cupboard kind of things, and you went and got fresh things.

You had got all the meats that you needed, next fruit and veg. You had taken the trolley with you by the time you got back to Calum there was hardly any room left.

"Um…Y/N why do you have 5 bags of carrots we only needed a few loose ones?" He asked puzzled, trying to find room in the trolley to put the things he got.

"I dunno, I’m just really craving carrots." You shrugged.

"Well it’s healthier than some things." He chuckles moving round to wrap his arms around your bump, kissing your shoulder.