Dancing & Cuddles (Michael)

"But baaaaaaaaaabe" Michael whines as I laugh.

"Come on Mikey! I got my test results back and I passed all my classes. I want to dance!" I say happily.

"I want to cuddle"

"Not until you dance"

"I’m not dancing"

"CALUM!" I shout and his head pops around the door jam. 

"Yeah?"

"I want to dance but Mikey won’t dance with me and I have all the music set up and he is being a party pooper. I bet you are a better dancer anyway" I say, winking at him. He decides to play along and I’m grateful for that. 

"Two seconds" he says, holding up his finger. When he returns with a couple bottles of beer. He hands me one and I take a sip. I hear Michael groan.

"Caaaaaaaal, I just wanted cuddles. Why do you have to go against me!?" he pouts and Cal and I both laugh. I push play and Green Day starts coming through the speakers. I look at Michael with one eyebrow raised and dare him to try and get me to turn it off. By the third song, Luke comes to investigate. I run over to the door and grab his hand.

"Come on Lucas! Join us in our dance-a-thon" I shout over the music and he laughs as he brings his other hand up to mine and we dance a weird little move. 

"Okay babe, you have proven your point, come cuddle now" Michael says a little grumpy now.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, if you won’t celebrate with me, I will find other people to dance with"

"Looks like you already have" he says.

"I’m still missing Ashton, hold on" I say skipping out of the room. I find Ashton sitting in his room with his computer on his lap.

"I’m trying to annoy Michael, will you come help me"

"Why are you trying to annoy him?"

"He won’t dance with me and I have Luke and Calum already out there. Pleaaaaaassssssse" I almost beg. Ashton puts his computer down and follows me into the room just as the music switches to All Time Low. Ashton joins us in dancing and Michael groans. 

"Don’t you want to dance with us Michael?" Ashton teases.

"No, I want to cuddle with my girlfriend and you assholes are making it impossible" he says. The song switches to the acoustic version of ‘Jasey Rae’ and I know that as soon as I grab Luke, Michael will be off that bed. I push Calum to Ash and laugh.

"Slow dance time!" I grab Luke and wrap my hands around his middle (since I can reach his neck comfortably) and fold into him. He hesitantly brings his arms around my back and I can tell he is nervous of Michael’s reaction.

"NOPE! No way, don’t even think about it, hands off my girl Hemmings"

"She grabbed me Mikey" he says as he pulls away. When I look at Michael, he is off the bed and has a hand extended to me. I smile at Luke and then back at Michael. 

"He doesn’t get to hold you like that" he growls into my ear.

"Well I asked you but you refused"

"If I had known that someone else was going to do it, I would have gotten up"

"My plan worked then" I say with a giggle and we lean our foreheads against each other. When the song ends, Michael gives me a light kiss on the lips. 

"Can we please do movie night now?" he asks.

"But I want to watch a movie" Luke pouts.

"Yeah, can’t we cuddle too?" Ash says.

"Your bed is big enough, come on" Calum laughs as he pulls us all down.

"Someone still has to put the movie in" I laugh.

"Nah" Michael replies as he grabs the x-box remote and goes to Netflix.

"Never underestimate his laziness, Y/N" Ashton jokes. I smile as the movies starts and I curl into Michael. I feel Calum cuddle into me but when I look up to Mikey to see if he is okay with it he chuckles and whispers in my ear.

"My hand is close enough to punch him in the junk if he tries anything" I laugh with him and receive a look from the other 3. 

"I love you, you lazy goon"

"I love you more you overactive hamster"