Luke Imagine

You leave the bathroom, your arms wrapped around your tommy. It hurts you so much since you’re awake and you couldn’t go to school. You feel like you’re ready to pass out and climb into your bed, closing your eyes. Even if you wanna sleep, it’s like someone’s killing you from inside. You take your phone and answer the call when you hear your boyfriend’s voice singing What I Like About You, alias your ringtone. You don’t want him to worry so you try to sound good. « Hey babe ! » he greets you. You can’t help but smile. His voice is enough to make you feel good. « Hi handsome. » you answer. « Sorry for this morning I didn’t wanted to wake you and…Wait, are you okay ? »  How can he guess that you’re sick just with your voice? You frown. « Yea, I’m okay I’m just… » « Don’t lie to me sunshine, your voice sounds weak and you’re not at school. » How does he know that ?! « Your friends are always screaming behind you when you’re at school. » Luke says as he reads your thoughts. You can’t lie to him now, he knows you too well. « Okay I’m home, I feel a little bit sick but it’s okay, I swear, don’t panic I’ll… » « I’m there in 20 minutes. Don’t leave the bed.» he cuts you off. « Luke don’t ! » « Guys, I’m going home ! » Luke yells and hungs up and you sigh. He’s too adorable for you. Luke puts his phone in his pocket while the guys ask him what’s happening. « Y/N’s sick, I don’t want her to be alone, she needs me.» « She’s sick, not pregnant ! » Cal jokes and Luke smiles, picturing you pregnant. « Maybe she is ! » Ash replies. « Oh guys shut up ! Go join her Luckey, we’ll record tomorrow, we’ll talk to the boss for ya.» Michael rolls his eyes and push Luke towards the front door. « Okay guys, see ya ! I’ll probably kill myself if she dies… » « Luke, what the heck ?! » the guys shout.

At home, you’re in the kitchen when you hear Luke’s voice. You scream when you see him, you didn’t hear him when he came inside. You raise your eyebrows when you see the cereals in his hands. « I told you not to leave the bed, Y/N ! » You smile innocently and he rolls his eyes, smiling. « C’mere, I’m gonna take care of you. I bought some cereals, it’s good when you put some hot milk… Is it fine ? Because I don’t know  I just want you to feel better but maybe I should have bought some medecine or maybe call you friend ? Or perhaps I’ll just…» He’s perfect. He stops when you burst into laugher and he frowns. « Oh god, you’re so cute Luke, I love you so much. » You come near him and wrap your arms around his neck. « You’re perfect. » « I have to be perfect because you are. » Luke smiles and kisses you cheek. « Okay, cereal time, go upstairs, I’m gonna make it perfect ! Go ! » « Don’t burn the kitchen, Hemmings ! » you say. « I’m not Michael baby ! »