Brothers best-friend

Luke~
Your brother is Ashton and his best friend is Luke. You have hung out with all the boys about a million times but Luke really stuck out to you. One day your brother was heading to Luke's house."Y/N Luke wants you to come to his house." Ashton called to you from the kitchen. You got really excited and went upstairs and put on some lipstick, eyeliner and mascara, which was what you normally wore. You put on a nice outfit and you and Ash were out the door.When you and Ash arrived you ran to the front door wanting to ring the bell and Ashton just sighed and laughed a little. Luke answered the door and smiled at you, "hey Y/N haven't seen you in a while" Luke said while reaching out to hug you. You hugged him gratefully and you three went inside. "Y/N YOUR HERE, I MISSED YOU" "missed you too Michael." You followed Luke to the couch and sat down next to him. "Lets watch a scary movie!" Calum suggested. You grunted. "Whats wrong Y/N" Luke asked in concerned voiced. I hate scary movies. " Don't worry Luke will protect you, we all know he likes you anyways." Said Calum. You and Luke both blushed. Fine ill watch the stupid movie. You scooted closer to Luke and he put his arm around you. You guys watched the scary movie and later that night after everyone was pasted out Luke said "Y/N I've liked you ever since i meet you, will you maybe be my girlfriend?" You shook your head yes and leaned in to kiss him.
Ashton~
Michael is your brother and you are currently on a plane flying to California to join him and his band on tour. You haven't seen Michael for 3 months now and you really missed him. Your plane just landed and you were sooooo excited to see Michael and Ashton. You ran off the plane out into the waiting area. You heard your name and then you saw Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke standing there and your eyes watered. You ran up to Michael and you jumped at him and rapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. "Y/N I've missed you sooo much "Michael said. You let go so you could hug the other boys. "Glad to see you Y/N" said Calum. "Missed you gurlll" Luke said. Then you turned to Ashton, he hugged you like he hasn't seen you for years." I really missed you Y/N." You let go and smiled. You guys went to baggage claim to get your luggage and Michael offered to take your bags. You all then headed towards the doors to leave."Woahhhh look at all the fans." Said Calum. Ashton tilted his mouth towards your ear, "Y/N hold my hand, the fans get crazy." You thankfully reached reached for his hand. You felt little tingles and smiled to your self. After a month of being on tour Ashton finally asked you out. You said yes of course and when you told the boys their response was took you long enough.