Michael Imagine - The Silent Treatment

Situation: You guys had been fighting for about a week, and you were both sick of it. Then he just did one thing that made you so mad that you decided to give him the silent treatment, which made Michael pissed.

You crossed your arms in front of your chest and gave him your best glare. Michael smirked, which made you even angrier. You raised an eyebrow. “You’re cute.” He said simply, still smirking. You didn’t move as he approached you, towering over you. You looked up at him, challenging him to make a move. He slowly crossed his arms above you, smiling down at you. “Say something.” He challenged. When you didn’t, his smirk widened. You didn’t like that he was looking down on you like this, basically laughing at you was what it felt like. He repeated it. You held your stance, never moving, never making a sound.

For a moment, Mikey looked down at his arms that were unfolding and his smirk faltered. He sighed deeply yet quietly and then resumed his smirk, not as wide as before, but just enough to continue to piss you off. “I didn’t want to have to do this.”

You were confused for a split second before Mikey was gathering you in his arms. For a moment you tried to push him away, but as his strong arms wrapped around you, one around your lower back and one on the back of your neck, you instantly gave in. He pulled you close and immediately kissed you deeply. You had missed his lips on yours and being surrounded by his sheer size. Your arms automatically clasped behind his neck.

He walked you toward the wall, still locked in embrace. You felt his whole body against yours as he pressed you against the wall, kissing you more passionately by the second. He took your hands and his and gently guided them above your head, pinning them there.

He started kissing your jaw, travelling down to your neck and onto your collarbones. You were breathless, knowing that what you were doing was so wrong, but you wanted it so badly. His kisses came back to your neck and transformed into lightly sucking on the soft skin. He had memorized the location of your sweet spot, which he found quickly. You gasped as he lightly grazed the area with his teeth and continued sucking and planting wet kisses.

He was still pinning your hands above your head as he was working on your neck. You could hear him whispering, “Say it, say it.” under his breath between kisses. The breath created from the pronunciation of the words blew over the sensitive area, making you release more small gasps.

Finally, the feelings became so overwhelming that you finally let out a breathless “Michael!”

As soon as you said it, he released you and gave you one, soft, final kiss on the lips, then walked away. As he reached the door at the opposite side of the room, he looked back with a smirk playing over his mouth. “That’s all I wanted.” He said cheekily.

After the door was shut behind him, you stood there stunned.

**TAKEN FROM TUMBLR.. CREDIT TO OWNER**