How He Hugs You:

Michael: Since Michael is taller than you, he wraps his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck. You rest your head on his shoulder while he slightly sways. He slips his hand down to your bum and squeezes lightly, making you giggle. He smiles then kisses you on the forehead then your lips then he lets you go.

Calum: Calum would walk up behind you slightly startling you. He kisses the back of your neck while squeezing your waist tighter. He whispers in your ear “I love you Y/N Hood,” making you giggle and say back “I love you too Calum Hood.” He smiles and kisses your neck one last time before letting you go.

Ashton: Because Ashton is a sweetheart, he would walk right up to you and pick you up. He holds your waist while kissing you passionately and then he twirls you. He puts you back down and holds you close. With your head is against his chest, he kisses the top of your head And rest his head on yours. You could hug him like that forever. You stay like that for a long time before he finally let’s you go.

Luke: Lukey here is taller than Godzilla it seems which means he towers over your small frame. You jump up and wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He holds you up with his hands on the under upper of your thigh. You kiss him then rest your head between his neck and shoulder. He takes one hand and rubs your back while kissing your shoulder. You stay like that for a good 5 to 10 minutes before he puts you down and kisses you again.