He Proposes

**Sorry if I do too many of "He Proposes**... they are just one of my favorites to read cause they are TOO DAMN CUTE**

Michael: Things always seem to be moving quickly with Michael and myself, it shuts felt right between us. I guess because he was always on the move with the band, but I think that it was I fell in love with. The way he was in the moment and never thought second about it, I loved how carefree he was as well. “Good morning love, ” he said as he kissed my cheek. “Morning, ” I said as I rubbed my eyes. “Aw, my love is sleepy” he said. “I’m just getting up Michael” I said as I sat up. “You look so cute though, ” he said. “Aw, thank you, ” I said as I kissed him softly. “Morning breath yuck” he said with a chuckle. “Sorry, ” I said as I got up going into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth as he came in and started the shower, we always took a shower together because it was good for the environment but I just knew he loved to watch me shower. “Join in when you’re ready, ” he said as he got undressed and got into the shower. I soon followed him and got into the shower, I went in front of him as I always did so he can watch my ass. “Nice ass, ” he said as he placed his hands on my waist. “Why thank you, ” I said. We finished the shower and I went to get dressed as he did as well. “Can I ask you something?” he asked. “Always” I said. “I think we should get married, ” he said. “Wait, what?” I asked. “I want to get married to you, ” he said. “So you’re asking me to get married?” I asked. “Look, I’m not into that whole proposing thing I knows what I want so why wait?” he asked. “That is true and I want to get married as well” I said. “Ok, let’s just do it then, ” he said. “Ok, ” I said with a smile. “Good, because I love you I don’t need a ring to prove that” he said. “No you don’t because I have your heart” I said with a smile. “Good so we don’t need to prove anything to anyone” he said. When he said he wanted to get married, he wasn’t playing because the next day we went to the court house and got married, simple as that. We both knew what we wanted and that was each other so why did we need to prove it to anyone else?