Your kids get hurt

Calum:

You were at your sons football game, his team winning by one goal to none. Calum was standing next to you, shouting at the team whenever he felt needed. You wrapped your arms around yourself the cold managing to slither in your body. 

Your son fell on the ground, your body instinctively moving towards the field but you stopped yourself. You saw people surround him, kneeling down by his side. You both stayed standing there, not wanting to interrupt the game. 

‘Whats happened?’ You asked Calum, turning your body towards him. You shook your head walking towards your son. He was laying on the ground blood oozing from his knee, you kneeled down by his cradling in your arms. 

Tears streamed from his eyes, the young 5 year old boy hugging to you. You kissed the top of his head, picking him up and taking him off the pitch. Calum wale,d after you, cleaning up the wound as you talked to him. 

‘You’ll be alright.’ You said, ‘Daddy is using his magic to heal your wound.’ You smiled. Soon the crying stopped as did the blood and he was playing with the ball again.

Michael:

Your 10 year old boy was playing outside with the neighbours, kicking footballs around and chasing each other. You saw then from the kitchen where you and Michael were talking, ’ I can’t believe his 10.’ you said picking up your mug of hot tea. Luke nodded sighing, ‘I wanted two kids,’ Michael said again, ‘You’ve always wanted two kids.’ You smile as you sipped from your mug. Michael walked over to you, placing his hands on your hips. ‘You know we can always try..’ He whispered and you giggled. ‘He won’t be in for another hour.’ Michael was about to pick you up and sweep you to the bedroom when the front door pushed open. A crying boy rushing in. 

‘Mum! Dad!’ he shouted as he held his arm, ‘Ryan pushed me over and now I think I’ve broken my arm.’ he whined keeping his arm bent his other hand placed on his elbow. You rushed towards him, kneeling down so you were about his height. ‘Oh you poor boy’ You cooed, lifting his arm. ‘Can you bend it?’ You asked and he did so. ‘I’m sure if it was broken you would be screaming in a agony.’ Michael added, you agreed. ‘I think you have to stay inside-’ You spoke but your boy shook his head rushing out again, ‘I think it’s all better.’ he shouts before closing the door.