First Kick

Calum - 

You and Calum were lying in bed, you in between his legs his arms drooped over your bump. Today you were just having a movie marathon, currently you were watching Shaun of the Dead, one of your favourite movies. 

For some reason your stomach didn’t feel that good. You kept shifting, then you felt some strong flutters in your stomach where the baby was, 

"Cal did you feel that?" You asked turning to face him

"Yeah what was it?" He asked slightly worried

"Babe I think it was the baby kicking." You beemed. Calum just pulled you into a bear hug.

Ashton - 

Your midwife told Ashton that the twins would start kicking soon. So in Ashton’s mind he didn’t want to miss out on that, so for every opportunity he had he would have his hands on your bump. Just hoping that it would happen.

It’s been 3 days since she told you that and at this moment in time you were getting annoyed. You were both sitting on the sofa watching re-runs of Malcolm in the Middle. Ashton kept moving his hands around trying to see if he could feel anything. You have had enough “A-” You were cut of by two small flutters at the same time. You gasped and looked at Ashton.

"Was that…" He looked at you shocked

You quickly nodded and dove into his arms. 

Michael - 

You were on skype to Michael he’s currently in LA having some writing sessions. 

"Yeah, I miss being there honey, especially more because you’re pregnant…"He sighed you could tell he felt guilty about not being there

"Mikey it’s okay, you got to do what you got to do." You answered sympathetically.

Just then you felt something weird in your belly. You knotted your eyebrows not knowing what the feeling was.

"Y/N? What’s wrong is it the baby?" Michael asked worriedly his voice slightly rising.

"Mikey I think the baby just kicked." You said excitably

"And I missed it. Great" He sighed out the last part.

"Don’t worry this little one will kick a lot more." 

Luke - 

You were at one of your scans, you were about 22 weeks pregnant. The midwife called you and Luke in. You did the usual routine, tell her how the pregnancy is, how far along you are. She flirts with Luke, Luke becomes embarrassed. You smile and nod. But you finally get on to what you went there to do. Get the scan.

"Okay Y/N, can you just lift you top up just over the bump, so I can see how the little one is doing." She smiled, you quickly obliged.

Smiling once you saw the little being that you made. By now you could see the baby move slightly. 

You both listen as the midwife talks about what is normal, when you could find out the gender. All the things like that.

Just as she was about to take the wand of your stomach you feel a sharp nudge, you guess where the baby is.

"Um, what was that?" You asked her 

"That was your baby kicking." She smiled warmly back.

"Our baby’s first kick." Luke beamed, kissing you on the forehead.