Ashton Imagine #7: Chopsticks

Hi guys!!!! I'm so sorry for never updating!!!! I've had so much stuff going on and I just couldn't bother opening up this app and updating! But it's all because no one seems to really be reading or commenting or voting anymore... so I'm not sure if I'm going to keep up with this book... I'm thinking of starting to write some new books... one of each of the band members and maybe some other people, not just in bands. But I need you all to help me with that. I want to know if your still reading and liking what I'm posting. If not, then I will be marking this book as completed. So please, comment, vote and read! I'm hoping to at least get this book to 1 million reads... but that's a long ways away and a far reaching dream for me... anyways, here's an update for you all!

**PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL THESE ARE TAKEN FROM TUMBLR**
----------------------------------------------

"Hey, mate. Take a picture of me with these chopsticks. I want to send [Y/N] a picture. She's going to be so jealous!" Ashton laughed.
Luke shot him a confused look but grabbed his phone out of his pocket anyway. He got the camera in position and said, "Smile!" and snapped the picture. "I'll send it to you so you can send it to [Y/N]."
"Thanks, Luke! I'm super excited to see what she says."
Luke pressed send and then put his phone away. "So, why is [Y/N] going to be jealous of a pair of chopsticks?"
Ashton's phone buzzed as the he received the picture. "[Y/N] loves Chinese food, and she just recently learned how to use chopsticks, so every night for dinner she always asks if we can order Chinese."
"I guess we can add this to the list of Perks of Being on Tour!" Luke laughed. "She should have came with us..."