Ashton

You'd missed Ashton's laugh.
You'd still heard it whilst you'd been apart of course. In interviews, in little videos of him on stage, down the phone when he rang or FaceTimed you. But it wasn't the same, it was distorted somehow, it wasn't quite right until you heard it in person, when he was sitting beside you.
Even if it was one am.
You stir from your sleep at the sound of his laughter, Ashton still sitting up against the headboard despite the hour. You knew it was jet lag, and the only reason he'd even come to bed was because the two of you wanted to be around each other.
"Hey, sorry Baby." He smiles, speaking softly when he notices you've woken up. Brushing some hair from your forehead he continues. "Go back to sleep."
"Mmm k." You nod, your eyes fluttering closed again as he played with your hair. "What you laughing at?"
"Nothing important, just something Mike text me." He replies as you hum in response. "I'll stop."
"No don't." You pout, eyes still close. "I like your laugh."
"Thanks Baby." He chuckles, making you grin. "But I think you need sleep."
"Mmm. Sleep." You agree, turning your face into his hand to press a kiss to his palm. "Love you."
"Love you too." Ashton leans down to brush his lips against your head. "Sleep tight."