Lazy Day

Ashton:

“Netflix!” He shouts and jumps into the empty space beside you, his breakfast plate in his lap. “What should we watch baby?” He looks over at you with a happy smile.

“Suite life of Zack and Cody,” you suggest and he agrees for you to quickly select the show. “We can watch the movie somewhere in between.”

“Yeah,” he holds out a piece of bacon. “Want some?”

“Hell yeah I do,” you reach for it but he puts part of it between his teeth, leaning in for you to take the other half. “Ashton, this is not sexy at all,” you giggle and lean in, biting the other piece off and kissing him.

“Mmm, pig butt,” he chuckles and looks at the TV. “The binge begins!”

Calum:

“I will destroy you!” You scream as you move along with your Wii control, giggling at your harshness.

“Take it easy on me! I’ve never played this!”

“No!” You throw a banana peel at his kart and laugh loudly, quickly glancing up at his sad puppy dog eyes. “Don’t be a pussy,” you return your eyes back to the game and cross the finish line. “I win.”

“Why must you hurt my feelings like this,” he slams the control into the couch and covers his face, pretending to cry.

“You can shoot a shitload of people in Black ops but you can’t beat me in a game for like, 10 year olds. It’s okay, nothing to be ashamed of. I won’t tell the guys or anything,” you lean in and hug him before kissing his cheek. “Another round?”

“No,” he says seriously and you frown.

“Play or I won’t have sex with you.”

“Give me the damn controller.”

Luke:

He lazily strums his guitar on the edge of the bed while you scroll through Tumblr, humming along to his beat quietly. He turns around and smirks at you, “You like that?”

“Yeah,” you nod shyly and move your laptop, crawling over to him and sitting on your knees. “Working on some new music?”

“I’ve got some ideas, you may or may not be inspiration for them.” You blush and he turns his head to kiss you gently on the lips. “I know it’s a lazy day, but do you want to go to the music shop and buy some records?”

“Sure,” you shrug. “Just don’t expect me to get all pretty.”

“You’re already pretty babe,” he sets his guitar on the side of the bed and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. “So, so pretty,” he smiles with admiration in his eyes. “Quick, let’s get ready.”

“Can we have sex first?” You pout.

Michael:

“Again?” Michael asks breathlessly as you sit on top of him, tracing imaginary images on his pale chest. You look into his eyes and smirk, leading him on as his hands reach to cup your breasts.

“No, Mikey,” you pout and grab his soft little hands. “Can’t we just cuddle and watch a marathon of friends, naked, without having sex.”

“No, Y/N, not with an ass and boobs and pussy like this,” he motions to your body and you whine.

“Stop talking like that, you know how it makes me.”

“You like when I say that word? The p word?” You nod slowly and he begins pursing his lips together, teasing as he rubs the sides of your waist gently.

“Michael.”

“Penis.”