skype calls (michael imagine)

you were skyping michael at 6pm, for you anyway. the time where he was was 3:30am. he was missing you so much he couldn’t sleep and being your boyfriend for over two years now, he knew what time you were free and when you were busy. you had been talking for 30 minutes when he started getting really quite and couldn’t look up to you.

"mike? what’s up?" you quietly ask him. he keeps his eyes down and doesn’t reply but you hear a quite sniffle. after a couple of minutes of silence he looks up at you and you see he was crying.

"i just miss you so, so, so much y/n" he whispered staring into his phone’s small camera. "i know it’s hard babe, not long now until you’re home with me. i promise we can spend endless nights cuddled eating pizza and watching netflix. i love you more than you can imagine." you say, the words coming straight from your heart. michael’s head slowly looks down and back up to yours, his faded lilac hair falling infront of his eyes. "i know babe, i love you so much."

you spoke for two hours but michael had to disconnect because he woke ashton up. you spent the rest of your day lying in bed crying because you missed your boyfriend so much.