Gamer girl (Michael)

"That is bullshit! Come on it was bloody lagging, and now it’s been passed to you. What the hell!" You were screaming at the TV as fifa was lagging causing you to throw the ball to the other team. Lets just say you were beyond livid.

"Great and now they won." You shouted as you threw the controller down on the floor, causing a massive bang to echo throughout the house.

"Woah, what’s going on down here?" Michael said scanning the room. Spotting the Xbox controller.

"Fifa lagging again?" He said while making his way over to the sofa.

You sighed and nodded. “Anyways the boys are coming over.” He said pulling you in for a hug.

You nodded back, switching the game to GTA 5. You decided to play on maps. You had to admit GTA 5 and COD were your favourite games. 

"Oh nice kill." You said in the headpiece you were playing teams. Most of the people you play with were regular players so you knew them quite well. 

"Oh how did you get that Minigun?" You asked, well they were so fricken cool.

You were in your zone only one thing could get you to snap out of it. 3 of your idiot bestfriends, belting on the door. 

"I’ll get it babe!" Michael called from upstairs.

You sighed telling the group that you’ll play later, taking your headpiece off. “It’s alright I’ll get it.” You replied tidying as much as you could, before letting the boys in. 

Michael came bouncing down the stairs.

"Michael, we left you a hour ago and you’re already playing games…" Ashton chuckled looking at the game cases you left on the side.

Michael put his arm around your shoulders pulling you closer to him. 

"Actually their Y/N’s." He chuckled sitting down on the sofa, you joining him. 

You heard 3 very loud gasps. “You’re a gamer!” Calum shouted in disbelief.

"I guess."

"I’ve got a gamer girlfriend." Michael said kissing your temple.