You're one of the girls in the Amnesia video.

Luke - 

You were finally in a music video, doing what you love the most acting. You had the amazing opportunity to be in the new 5 Seconds if Summer music video. You have always loved this band. 

You turned up at the shoot, you started out shooting the video in the car. 

You were coming out of makeup, just about to go to wardrobe, when you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw, the one and only Luke Hemmings. 

"Oh sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you.." You stuttered out feeling the blood rush to your cheeks.

"Hey it’s alright, I’m Luke I’m guessing you’re one of the people in the video." He said showing of his dimples.

"Yeah, I’m Y/N. I’m looking forward to it." You smiled back.

He smiled back at you, and from there you both hit it off. Becoming really good friends.

Michael - 

You were in the car sitting next to Michael, you were currently talking about what is better the Xbox One or the PS4. You argued for the PS4 and him for the Xbox. 

"Right enough bickering Y/N Michael. Lets get on with this." You and Michael bowed your heads snickering at what the director said. 

You both tried to compose yourselves but, that was really hard. 

"Right guys just look like you’re having fun, I know that some of you are more than others." Looking directly at you two. All the boys turned and looked at you and raised their eyebrows. 

"You probably won’t get hired by this guy again mind." Michael whispered

"You see the thing is Mikey, I don’t really mind." You whispered back.

"You know I’m glad you got hired." He said putting his head on your shoulders.

Calum - 

"No Calum, stop don’t!" You screamed while Calum slung you over his shoulder about to throw you into the pool. His laugh echoing through the area. 

"Oh come on Y/N you complained that you were too hot." He said like it was obvious.

"This is not what I meant Calum." You said hitting his back. You heard a lot of laughing, you looked up and see the rest of the cast, including the rest of the band.

"Will one of you help me ahh!!" You shouted just as Calum’s grip loosened sending you flying in the pool.

You swam to the top. To see the crew laughing. You swam to the edge and Calum lent down. “Pleasure working with you Y/N.” He giggled and walked off. You pulled yourself out. “Y/N, you’re definitely working with these boys again.” The director beemed.

Ashton - 

"Y/N I want you to do a handstand and Ashton you have to help." The director instructed, you both nodded and got ready. 

"I’m sorry if I kick you in the face." You said embarrassed. 

"It’s alright I’ll catch you if you fall." He smiled. 

"Alright places. And cue music and action!" The director shouted 

You bounced up into a handstand, Ashton supporting your back. 

"And cut." 

"Thanks for not falling." Ashton laughed.

You were truly glad that you accepted the chance to be in Amnesia.