Secret. 1-3

Part 1:

Sitting down with my Mother and Liz Hemmings as they talk too me about what dress I should get for Prom. The Prom that I didn’t plan on going to. I look at the wall and stare at a certain spot as they snap their fingers in front of my face. “What? I don’t to go to this stupid Prom. I hate dresses, dances, and well you get where I’m going.” They look so disappointed as I stand up and walk to the front door. I collide with Luke Hemmings, Liz’s son.

"Sorry, I wasn’t.." He stops when he looks at me carefully, taking in my features. I see him reach his hand out towards me, I slip mine in his and he pulls me up. I see his beautiful blue eyes and get lost in a trance. I blink a few times to get back to reality and pick up my iPhone and start towards the door. "Are you okay?" I hear the most handsome voice ask me as I turn around, flashing a smile and nod. "I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. I hope that you have a great night." I walk out the door and get in the pickup and leave.

-A week later-

Sitting in Algebra II I look over at Luke and see him with his face in a book and jotting down notes. I stare for a few minutes until he looks up and I pretend to be writing in my notebook.

"(Y/N), you and Luke are partners for this presentation."

"Hey, Luke, right? I’m (Y/N, I guess we are partners for this presentation." He looks at me nervously and I see he has cuts on his hand from the night we both collided. He notices me looking at it and slides his hand under the desk.

"Yeah, I’m Luke, it’s nice to meet you." He pulls on his bottom lip as I shifting in the chair to stop myself from falling over. He was probably one of the hottest nerds you’ve ever seen. All of a sudden a piece of paper was thrown at him and it said, ‘Give it (Y/N).’ As I reached for it, his hand touched mine sending a shock down my spine. Opening it up, I read: "Wow, you must really like the freak of nature. he is so ugly. Stop flirting with him and flirt with a real man. Me." Looking up I see Derrick who has had a crush on me for like ever looking at me. Crumpling it up I toss it in the garbage can and turn back to face Luke.

Starting to jot down what I need to do I feel his eye watching my hand move. I got to turn the page and he accidentally touches my arm again. “Sorry, I should of let you turn the page. I won’t do it again.” Smiling, I glance into his eyes and bite my lip.

"Luke, how about we hangout tonight and work on this and try to finish it early? Your place or mine?" He looks down at the floor and I notice his lip is between his teeth again.

"Mine, at 5?"

"How about 5:30?"

"Deal." The bell rings and I head towards P.E.

"Wow, you were really flirting with the nerd, Luke, in class today. Is he really that good looking or were you doing it to make him feel better?" (Y/BFF/N) asks as I slip on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top.

"He’s really a sweet guy." I ignored the rest of the conversation as I think back to Luke biting his lip as he looked at you. Smiling I grab the softball bat to go up and hit. Hitting a home run, I touch first base and go to the dugout. The coach only makes you touch first on a home run. Looking at the ground, I remember how his eyes sparkled when he asked if I was okay when we collided at his house.

"Time to go in." The P.E. teacher yells as I grab my glove and head in.

-4:30 P.M. -

Looking in my closet I grab a tank top and a pair of white shorts. Slipping them on, I grab my backpack and walk towards the door. All of a sudden my Mom grabs my arm turning me around. “What do you want, Mom? I need to go work on a project.” She looks at me and smiles.