Bedtime Song || Ashton Irwin Imagine

A blood curling cry was heard over the monitor beside my bed. I peeked open an eye and let out a sigh. 

"She’s up again?" I turned over and looked at my husband, Ashton. A glare was set on my face and he let out a small giggle.

"She was up ten minutes ago and once I put her to sleep it’ll be another ten minutes before she wakes up again." A groan fell from my lips and into my pillow as I sat up. Ashton’s hand rested on my shoulder and he sat up. I turned facing him with a relieved smile and he kissed my cheek.

"Good luck." The smile fell from my face and I swatted him away, getting up. I walked quickly into our daughters room and sighed, listening to her cries die down when the door opened. 

"Of course you stop crying right when mommy walks in, right?" I looked down at the 9 month old and she let out a giggle. Most of her traits she had were from her father but, she also had many from me. 

"Up." I sighed and let out a groan as I picked her up. She held onto my tightly and gave me a smile. Only three teeth filled her mouth. 

"Oh my little Isabella. Why must you cry all night long? Are you sicky?" I felt her forehead and let out a groan, she felt warm. I laid her down in my arms and rocked back and forth, humming a small tune. Isabella was soon asleep again. I leaned my head back and sighed, standing up. I set her in her crib before slowly walking back out the door. I turned to walk back into the room but, I was greeted by Ashton’s toothy grin. 

"I had to take a wee. She asleep?" I let out a laugh and nodded.

"For now." As if she could hear our quiet whispers, she cried out. I groaned and leaned my forehead on Ashton’s chest.

"Please, please. I haven’t slept in two days…I think she’s sick…please just…please." He chuckled and rubbed my arms, kissing my forehead. 

"I got her." I let out a happy sigh and he rolled his eyes, walking into her room. I rushed back into our bed and sunk down into the warmth. 

"Bella baby, what’s wrong? Is daddy’s little girl sick? That’s not good." His voice was light and sweet. I looked over at the monitor and saw Ashton pick up the baby and swing her around gently. Giggles were heard from the both of them and I laughed lightly.

"Sing song, dada." I listened closely and smiled as Ashton began to sing her a lullaby. She was laid down in his arms and I giggled, watching him dance around with her in his arms. Once the song ended, she started up with crying again. He took out her pacifier, put it in her mouth and started another song. I pushed the covers off me and hopped out of the bed. I walked into her room and wrapped my arms around Ashton’s waist, moving with him. My head was burried into the back of his neck and he chuckled.

"What are we going to do with her, babe?" I looked down at the baby who was fast asleep in his arms and let out a snort.

"I have no clue. She’s gonna make me go crazy, Ash." I laughed into his shirt and he chuckled, setting her in the crib. He looked over at me and pushed my hair out of my face, setting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you, baby girl." 

"I love you too, Ash."