Calum Hood Imagine

Today was quit a big today since you were gonna start your work as a bartender. You always liked the loud music in the small pubs and let’s be honest you like to drink as well. So this was basically the perfect job. It was currently 11:04 and you had to arrive at your work at 6:00 since that’s when all the people slowly start to arrive. You went out of bed, took a shower and dressed up. Your manager said that it could be really hot in the club even at night, and since it was a sunny day as well you just decided to wear some shorts and a cute top you recently bought. You looked at yourself in the full body mirror and was actually pretty happy with what you saw. Your clothes somehow looked incredibly cute on you and your hair was already curly/wavy since you slept with a braid. You just put on some simple make up: a bit concealer underneath your eyes, some mascara and that one lipgloss you always loved. And done!

You came into your kitchen and heard something buzzing inside your pocket, it was your phone. You got a text from Calum, your bestfriend; “Hey Y/N! Goodmorning! Such a nice day right?! When will we meet each other at the pub you were gonna start your job today? Love youu byee :-) “. You smiled while reading the text, Calum was always so sweet to you. You replied back with: “Hii Calum! Goodmorning for you as well! I’m starting at 6 so you can decide whenever you’d like to come! :-) byee I love you tooo!!”. You decided to prepare some breakfast since it was already 11:52, and while eating you got another text, again Calum: “That means I will be there at six as well! Oh wait what’s even better is that I’m gonna give you a lift so be prepared at 5:45 love youu Y/N! :-)”. You replied with simply saying: “Thanks Cal, I’ll be ready at 5:45! And of course I love you too! :-)”. You and Calum have known each other since you were 6 years old because your mom and his were bestfriends as well so that was one of the reasons why you always ended texts to each other with I love you’s. It was now 13:15 so you had almost the whole day to just chill and visit some people, witch is what you eventually did.

It was currently 5:35 when you just arrived home after spending your day with some friends. You decided to leave your shoes and jacket since Calum would come in 10 minutes to pick you up. You went to the bathroom to brush your hair again and got a text message after 4 minutes. It was once again from Calum: “Hi Y/N! I’m in front of your house right now just come when you’re ready, no rush! See you in a bit! Love youu :-) “. You were already done with your hair just grabbed your purse and went outside to be met with Calum inside of his car. “Hi Cal!” you said while giving him a hug, “Hi Y/N!! Great to see you” he said while starting up his car. You talked a bit about whatever came to mind and of course about your new job.

It was 5:49 when you arrived at the pub, perfect. You just had a enough time to meet with your new manager and see where everything is set. So you and Calum went inside together and was soon met with your manager. He looked like a nice guy since he was very nice to you and introduced himself very well. He said that you and Calum could follow him to the bar. You turned around to talk to Calum since he was completely silent for the past minute, “Whats upp Cal?” you asked as he responded: ” I don’t know he seems like a weird guy to me”. You quickly turned since your manager started talking to you about where every botyle was and all the cups and stuff. He said that the bud lite was at the bottom so you had to bend over a bit, and asked if you could see it. You responded saying ‘No, I can’t see it” as he replied saying here bend a bit and you bend like a lot and still couldn’t see it so he said just bend over a bit more so you could see it. You bent over and there it was, you got up quickly since you were in a really uncomfortable position and saw the manager standing right behind you. You looked over at Calum and he was bright red from probably anger, and you understood exactly why, it was because of what just happened.

The rest of the night went pretty well. You got the hang of it and Calum was the whole time besides you which made it easier as well, you just felt a bit safer with Calum around. Your manager on the other side was acting pretty weird, like he would come really close to you and you even thought that he touched your butt several times while ‘teaching’ you how to pour drinks. Calum came even to say that he was looking at your boobs every time you would do it. It annoyed you a lot, and Calum warned you that if he would do it one more time that you would go away and you aggreed.

You and Calum were talking a bit since there was nobody ordering a drink as your manager came up behind you. He gave you a kiss on the cheek, for no reason. It all happened so quick. You turned around and in a reflection slapped him in the face and walked away from him back to Calum who was probably planning to slap him as well but you stopped him and said “Just let’s go, forget it”. He turned around with you as you walked out of the pub together. “I don’t want anyone to mess with you Y/N, please know that” he said while getting in the car. “I know Cal, thank you, and I saw you were gonna slap him as well but just forget it. It’s all good now” you said as you drived away together.