I Told You So

"Llllllllllluuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee!" I scream as I tackle the blonde haired, blue eyed, lip pierced, and perfect smile guy. He turns and looks at me with wide eyes and holds his arms open.

"Hey (Y/N), I missed you!" He lets me stand up, as he pushes himself up off the ground. I feel myself getting pulled in for a tighter hug and let his warm embrace take over my body.

"Uh huh. Where are our hugs?" I look and see Calum, Ashton, and Michael all looking over at me with sad faces.

"We missed you too. Why don’t we get hugs like that? What’s so special about.."

"Oh shush Mikey." I slide into Michael’s arms and feel him squeeze me tight as he holds me securely.

"I missed you Bubby!"

"I missed you too Mikey! I missed the huge hug I get every time you see me." Slipping into Calum’s arms you feel him let out a huge sigh of relief.

"I missed you beautiful. It was so weird not being able to see you everyday and huge you."

"Same too you, but you’re handsome not beautiful. Nah, wait, you’re beautifully handsome." His laughter causes him to squeeze me tighter.

"Can I have my hug yet?" Ashton asks with his big brown eyes sparkling and cute dimples showing.

"Come here you fluffy bear, you." He picks me up by my waist and hugs me tightly.

"Boy, we need to take you with us on tour. We all seemed to have missed you about the same amount." I smiled as he kissed my cheek and walked back over to Luke.

"Well, is that settled then? I go with you next tour?" His face lit up as he kissed my nose.

"You sure are. We all need our best friend." ‘Best friend. Wow, if that boy only knew how much he meant to you.’ My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket and once I remove it, I see a call from my boyfriend. He knew that I was meeting the boys and I didn’t want to be bugged. They’ve been gone for six months and I missed them like crazy.

"Hello." I look at the boys and roll my eyes.

"Where the fuck are you?" I can feel the rage through the phone.

"I told you. I was meeting the boys at the airport and hanging out with them today. They just got back from being gone for six months. Why?"

"You’re a little whore, slut, and bitch. No one will ever really love you. I especially never did. I hope you die in a hole."

*Click* I end the call and looked up at the boys.

"How much of that could you hear?" They looked at each other and back at me.

"Every words spoken to you. You’re none of that, you’re beautiful, amazing, talented, loving, caring, our best friend, and like a sister to us." Calum says as he pulls me in for a hug and other boys gather around us to make it a group hug.

"I told you, I was meeting the boys at the airport and hanging out with them today. They just got back from being gone or six months. Why?"

——

Getting to Luke’s house I run into the kitchen and give his Mom, Liz, a hug. She smiles at me as she hands me a bottle of water.

"I hope they treated you well when you met them at the airport."

"They treated me like an angel. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them." Heading up the stairs to Luke’s room, I hear the shower going. Setting my stuff down, the water stops as I plug my phone and computer in. I told my family I was staying for a few days. Even though Luke and I are just friends, we always slept next to each other. He felt protective when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I felt really safe. Neither of us had said this stuff to each other, but his Mom told us all this.