You're Bestfriends But Someone Thinks You're A Couple

CALUM:

"Hey (Y/N)" "Hey Cal, what’s up?" looking up from the book I was reading. "Wanna come with me to the store?" "That means I have to get up, why can’t Ash or Mike or.. Luke go with you, aren’t they your best friends too?" "Well yes but you are also my bestfriend and you hardly complain and stuff" His smirk turning into a big grin "Fine… Let me get my shoes" I walked up from my seat to get my black colored vans, slipped them on and we were out the door.

"My legs hurt" "(Y/N) we barley left the house" he turned to me. "Want a piggy back ride?" turning around, squatting a bit so I can hop on his back. "You’re light" "Hehe, thanks… I guess" I missed Cal and his weirdness, he told me his stories of his times on tour. "That’s horrible" I laughed. "But you’re laughing" "shut up weirdo" I put my head on his shoulder, he smelled nice.. I smiled a bit. "HEY CAL! HEY (Y/N)" I looked up to see our friend Brandon and Cassie walking towards us. "Hey, what’s up guys" I said as I hopped off Cal, moving to his side. "Nothing much, just saw you guys thought we should say hi, so hi" Cassie smiled. There was silence for a bit then Brandon broke it. "Are you guys dating?" "WHAT! Um…no..why do you say that?" I asked nervously not making eye contact with anyone. "Well I just though, you know… He was giving you a piggy back ride and your head was on his should and I just thought" "Well… um we’re not going out" Cal said. "Well you guys should, you guys make a cute couple" Cassie smiled as she walked with Brandon. I looked up to Cal. "Well that was something" "Yeah, it was" as we continued to walk to the store.

LUKE:

"So, why am I here?" I questioned. "You are coming with me to the park, to take care and play with this little one" Luke put his niece on his lap. "So when are we going?" "Right now." He smiled, grabbing the stroller.

"Really, I never thought it was that interesting" "Well, let me just say you thought wrong" I looked up at him. "We’re here!" He ran to the swings. "Isn’t Zoe supposed to by playing not you" I chuckled. "We can all play together though" he reached for her in her stroller and took her. "This is nice" "what’s nice?" I looked at him curiously. "At the park with my bestfriend and my niece" "what are you saying" "Nothing…I’m..not saying nothing" he chuckled. "Want to eat? I brought sandwiches" "Yeah, let’s go sit down" we walked over to the benches, we sat and I took Zoe into my lap, as luke was trying to feed her. "Come on Zoe, open your mouth please" Luke pleaded. "Here let me try" taking the sandwich from his hand. I tried making weird faces to make her laugh and it seemed to work, she giggled, then tried again to feed her and she bit into the sandwich. "How’d you do that?" "Its just (Y/N) instincts I guess hehe" I laughed a bit. "You guys are too adorable, is this your baby?" we both looked up at the same time to see a random teen girl talking to us. "Uh.. no.. this is my niece and I’m just her friend" "Oh, I’m sorry..but you guys make a really cute couple" and she walked off. "Well um…." "that was random" I glanced at Zoe. "Yeah, very, we should go home now" Luke sighed. "Yeah we should".

MICHAEL:

"Coffee? Again?" "It soothes me" Michael took a sip of his coffee. "Michael, that’s your 5th cup today and it’s 3 in the afternoon" "Get off my ass (Y/N)" I laughed. "Why didn’t you get anything, you loved Starbucks" He looked at me. "I don’t know I just not in the mood I guess" "this isn’t like my Bestfriend (Y/N) I know, what have you done with her" he faked cried. "You’re a dork" "Soooooo" "Nothing, nothing at all" I smiled.

"You just can’t say that out loud (Y/N)!" "but I just did and you can’t do nothing about it" people staring at us weird in different directions, he laughed, it was cute. "Your weird, but adorable" "Aww thanks Mikey!" I scrunched my nose as he pinched a lightly. "OMG! Michael are you guys dating?" A girl asked, I’m guessing a fan. "Hehe, uh no….but maybe I should think about that" he glanced at me and I turned to the girl and smiled. "Well you guys should so go out, I approve well" "Hehe, I guess we’ll think about it" I smiled at Mikey. "Alright" as she turned and walked into the coffee shop. "Soooo, (Y/N) want to go out with me?" "Let me think about it" I looked around. "(Y/N)? Can I have an answer?" "impatient much….yes Michael I will go out with you" A smirk turning into a big smile.

ASHTON:

"School sucks ass butt" I sat my lunch tray down on the table sitting next to my bestfriend. "(Y/N) that’s the same fucking thing" "Hey don’t swear" Mimicking Ashton’s voice. "Don’t do that ever again please" "Hehe okay" The bell rang, signaling time to go back to an hour and a half of hell. "Come on, let’s get to class" I stood up and walked with him.

"How was class?" He walked up to my locker "Teacher was preaching about English, so I guess you could say it was horrible." I sighed closing my locker, putting my head on his shoulder, I could feel him giggling. "Why are you laughing?" I looked up. "No reason" "Mmmhmm sure" We walked down the hall, happy that his class was right next to mine, I sighed almost too loud. "(Y/N) this is the last class of the day, you’ll manage" "If I suffer its on you" "sure, yeah" He pulled me into a hug and I looked at him. "I’m still going to suffer Ash" "Shut up and go into class" "Fine, I will see you after school" hugged him one last time before heading into class. "Saw you hugging Irwin" My lab partner told me. "And?…" "Saw the way you looked at him, are you guys dating" I looked at her. "Uh.. no…" "Well you guys should, you’ll look cute together" she smiled at me. I thought about it, why not, I should give Ash a chance. I looked up and start writing the days assignment.