"Just come be with me" (Ashton Irwin Imagine)

"Hey baby." "Hey Ashton…oh my god did I call too late again?" He laughs, "No, I’m fine with it, I was just laying here waiting for your call." "Oh god how late is it over there?" "Its one in the morning, not too bad." I laugh, "Yeah not toooo bad, oh my god Ashton I’m sorry, hey call me back in like five hours-" "Naw, I wanna talk to you now." I smile lightly, "What do you wanna talk about?" "This time difference…baby I dont want a time difference between us anymore…" My heart starts to race, "W-What do you mean?" "I’m just saying that I cant handle the time zones anymore…I want us to be in the same time-zone." "I know Ashton, but its so hard for me to find money and fly over-" "No…I’m saying that I’d like if you moved in with me." 

     We spend an hour figuring out details and how he’ll be able to pay for my flight and how I’ll be able to fit in with him in his apartment and I hear him yawn, “Baby, my phone’s dying, I’m gonna hang up and charge it, I’ll text you though alright?” “Alright Ashton, I love you.” “I love you too.” We hang up and I stretch out in bed as his name flashes on the screen and I open the message, “You should fly over in the next few days, I got a deal going with flight company, ticket is being shipped. love you.” I smile widely and type back, “Seriously! That was quick! I’m so fucking happy Ashton! I cannot wait until I can hold you every night and we can watch the stars and listen to music and ugh I love you.” He replies, “Hahah aw baby, I’m already so excited for your arrival, I cant wait until we can fiiiinally see each other and we dont have to have distance between us anymore.” I smile and another message follows his, “I’m super tired baby, sorry, I’m going to sleep, love you!!” I smile and type out, “Aw alright, love you too, night:)” I get up from my own bed and I go into my closet and pull out my suitcases as I start packing to move to Australia.