4

I was waiting for Jeongyeon to finish getting ready when I came to know that Jimin, Taehyung and a guy named Jungkook would be coming to pick us up. She came and stood in front of me, she was wearing blue ripped jeans and a silver t-shirt. 

- You look amazing.

I said truthfully as she smiled at me and thanked me. The door opened revealing three boys as I looked at them, two of them were similar faces and the third one was unfamiliar. So I automatically guessed it was Jungkook, Jeongyeon's friend. I glanced at Taehyung who was already looking at me. My heart suddenly dropped and I looked back at the wall in front of me. 

The heart-beat was surely NOT because of anything else, it was because I was surprised. I heard Jeongyeon and the others talking and she called me and I turned to look at her when Jimin whistled.

- Damn, Miso you look amazing. 

He said as I smiled at him taking in his appearance.  Jimin was wearing black ripped jeans with a black shirt and a silver chain and some rings on his beautiful fingers. I must be lying if I said he isn't attractive. Jungkook was wearing a white plain shirt with denim ripped jeans and woodland shoes. He has a sleeve tattoo and Jimin has small tattoo's. Taehyung was wearing a white button up shirt and a blue jeans. 

- Thank you, you look good too. 

I said as he flipped his hair and I chuckled. 

- Wait, so she is Jeongyeon roommate? 

Jungkook asked as Jeongyeon nodded  as Jungkook waved at me. 

- Hey, I am Jungkook, but you can call me mine. 

He winked at me as I raised both of my eyebrow's, clearly shocked. Jeongyeon smacked his arm as he hissed in pain. 

- Don't worry Miso, they like to tease people like this. 

She said as I nodded. Taehyung sighed as he stood straight. 

- If you all are done with your introductions, let's leave. 

- Let's get it!

We heard Jungkook yelling as we made our way to the gym area. 

 ~

Jeongyeon wasn't wrong when she said these guys where good. I have seen both Jungkook and Jimin fighting over stupid things and making us laugh all the way here. I was almost going to pass out because of my stomach pain, I was grateful to them because they just made me ignoring Taehyung's existence. As soon as we entered the gym I was awestruck. The gym was really big and the seniors had done a great job in decorating it. 

I had to choose which clubs I will be taking today. But before I could go anywhere else, Jeongyeon held my hand and pulled me somewhere else. 

- Let us meet our friend group, Miso. 

She said as I nodded at her excited self. We halted on a big group of circle as they all turned around to see us Everyone were confused to see me but still greeted me. 

- okay from left to right. He is Jin Namjoon Hoseok Mina Momo Dahyun Yoongi and Chaeyoung . The rest isn't here.

I saw the group of friends and they looked really good. The boys are really handsome, and the girls were really pretty. The things which surprised me were, most of them had tattoos on themselves. Not as much as the scary looking people but they had beautiful arts on their body. I smiled as I waved lightly. 

Wow. What did I got myself into?

- guys this is my roomie so behave well.

As soon as Jeongyeon said that everyone cheered and waved at me cheering at me as my smile brightened. I was glad that they are so chill with having a new person around them.