118

_____________________________

The kiss wasn't like the other kisses we had. This time it was no tongue or no grabbing each other. It was just.... lips.

After a moment I realized what's going on as I pushed him away, as he rested his head on my forehead and my hands were on his chest, both of us panting hard, more because of the shock. Taehyung moved back looking at me.

- I-I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that.

He whispered touching his lips.

- Why did you do it?

I asked he looked at me confused.

- I dont know, I felt that kissing you right not would be the right thing to do.

He said as I sighed.

- We shouldn't be doing this taehyung. You know that better than anyone.

I said as he nodded.

- I know. I couldn't stop myself from doing that. I am sorry.

He said as I nodded.

- Its alright I guess.

Oh god this is so awkward.

- Did it... did it mean anything to you?

I asked uncertainty clear in my voice he looked at me as he held my shoulders.

- Of course it did miso. It meant more than anything to me. I may be an asshole but I still love you like a crazy person. Goddamn I feel like I am going crazy. I don't want to get better because I know that you will leave me again and I will again be the same as I was. God it hurts me so damn much because I know that I will never be able to love again and I will forever love only you and you are my fucking happiness and not anyone else and it hurts me so fucking much cause I know that I am not good for you and I will always cause you pain and agony but I cant refrain myself from wanting- no needing you. I need you to be sane.

He said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

Did... he... just.. CONFESSED ME?!

Okay calm down. It's nothing big. Just tell him to get out. TELL HIM!

- Maybe.. I do too.

I said

Great! Is this the way you tell someone to get out? Are you out of your mind? Oh yeah you dont have one.

He looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

- I-I really?

He said.

- Even though I do. We still can't be together. Not so soon taehyung. I am still recovering from that incident and even though it wasnt almost your fault I still cannot believe you completely about whether you had any sexual act with that woman or not.

I said as he looked down and nodded.

- Of course. I understand.

He said and backed away.

- I will leave you alone. Take care.

He said as he left the room. I sighed.

Ughh why do I feel guilty?!

~

Me and jeongyeon decided to meet today and I heard the other girls were coming too, she said she wanted to say something important. I sat in the cafe waiting for them as I saw momo and mina entering. They saw me as I waved at her. They came and sat in front of me.