70

________________________

UNKNOWN P.O.V

I was 12 years old when I first saw her. Her innocence was the first thing which made me fell in love and that oh so cute cheeks. I don't know but every time she used to see me, she used to cry.

Maybe the reason is that asshole Taehyung used to bully her. But I never did.

I always took care of her from behind the curtains. But the good girl always falls for a bad boy right?

That's what happened. Miso the good girl fell in love with Taehyung the bad boy and left the good guy Kim Suho alone.

I was the first one to see her I was the first one to fell in love with her I was the one who took care of her then why Taehyung?

Why?

He always teased her always bullied her made fun of her risked her life broke her but she still went to him.

Even now.

Even now when he took her virginity, made her think that he actually is in love with her. But then tore her apart and she is still there for him there with him.

I would be lying if I say I don't think Taehyung isn't my friend anymore. We are pals and I won't allow any girl to come between us but this is miso we are talking about. Not like I am "unfriending" Taehyung. No not at all he's my best friend we have lived together for our whole lives.

It's just that I know he doesn't love miso and I don't want my miso to get hurt again and again because of V.

But then here I am pretending to be this creepy ass stalker which I was for years for Miso, creeping the shit out of her.

I saw how frightened she was and how Kim Taehyung comforted her.

Asshole.

I should be the one who shall hold her like that not him who's playing mouth-to-mouth with every single fucking girl. Just for some time miso then we both will be together. Taehyung will know his right place and you too will know where you belongAt this upcoming party and marriage I will show you the real shit.

________________

MISO P.O.V

I was getting ready and packing my things to go to Taehyung's mothers birthday party. I was very little when I saw her she was very sweet and lovely. I remember how she scolded Taehyung when he put all the flour on me and we were standing right in front of the principles offices. She offered me her shawl and wrapped me like a racoon.