65.

________________________________

- FINALLYYYYY.

Said the tall blonde Jin throwing his back pack on the bed.

- Waah I'm so tired.

Hoseok said.

- why? You did not even study this year.

Yoongi said and was answered by the glare of Hoseok's glare.

- After all. The hell is over for 2 months now.

Jimin said laying himself on the floor.

- Bitch get your ass up.

Namjoon said.

- Let's go to the club today!!

Chaeyoung said.

- Yessss we gonna party carelessly after a long ass time.

Mina said clapping her hands.

- Not today. Let's just rest for the day.

Jungkook said.

- How boring of you kook!

Momo said rolling her eyes and I turned and saw Taehyung leaning his hand on Dahyun's shoulders unbothered

Why does he react when I roll my eyes?

Aishh.

- Unlike you all there are some who actually did hard work this semester so let them rest.

Jungkook said and they all turned to see me who was standing near my wardrobe awkwardly.

- Miso? You don't mind if we party today right?

Jeongyeon asked.

Uh.

- No. Why would I mind?

I said.

- See she does not have a problem in partying.

Momo said as if she was stating facts.

- Wait wait wait hold up.  I said you guys can party. I am going to visit my friend today.

I said and they all looked at suspiciously.

- Friend?

Taehyung said breaking the awkward silence.

- Uh yeah. 

I said.

- I thought we are the only friends you have.

Dahyun said pouting.

- well he is a childhood friend of mine so I-

I was saying but was cut.

- he?

They all exclaimed as I scratched my neck. 

- Uh uhm y-yea-yeah. Why?

I said smiling awkwardly.

- Well it's strange. But if you already have plans we cannot do anything.

Jin said.

I nodded with everyone.

___________________________

Gangam café. 5:30 pm.

I was sitting there with my "friend" not my friend but my brother. I had to say them that he's my friend because if I wouldn't they would have asked to meet him.

- Yah Lee miso. What are you thinking?

My brother Jaebum said. 

I sighed.

- Nothing, sorry.

I said as he continued saying how he got his new girlfriend. We met after a very long time I guess 2 years? Yeah probably. When we came back from the states he insisted to stay in the states as he wanted to graduate from there.

Jaebum. He is the best brother I could ever get. My crime partner, my bestfriend, my therapist,  my protector, my annoying ass sibling. In short, he is the best but annoying as fuck. 

- How is your life going? Judging by your look you don't look happy at all. Especially those eye bags of yours.

And he knows me too well.

- Ahh no its nothing like that. It's just that I was studying and could not get any good sleep either. So

I said trying my best to make him believe my words.

- You're a bad liar.

He said straight.

- But if you don't want to say. Fine

He said sighing.

- Thank you for understanding.

I said and suddenly felt a chill down to my spine. I looked around and saw a black hooded guy with a mask staring at me. His stare it looked like as if his stare is piercing a hole in my body.

Who is he?

_______________________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you?

What do you think? What do you think about Jaebum? Who's the hooded guy? Is he someone Miso knows or?

Well , please continue to support me like this. And please do vote. DON'T be a silent reader please leave your suggestion. There is nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜

He's so fine :")

He's so fine :")

Our Jaebum 💕