57

____________________________________

- taetae..

I whispered. All of their heads snapped towards my direction. Tears started forming in my eyes. I just could not move neither I can feel anything except betrayal. I can hear the heart which was beating so happily in the morning for the man was breaking right now for the same man. My happiness, my only happiness crushed me. 

He looked at me. His eyes had that terrified look.

-M-miso..

He said as he pushed Nancy off his lap and started walking towards me. I stood there still trying to understand whatever is happening. He came near me and held my cheeks.

- It's not what it looks like princess.

He whispered as he clenched his jaw, his eyes held tears as mine held betrayal. 

I could feel everyone's stare at us. But I could only focus on his dark brown eyes. His eyes showed desperate need to make me believe in him. 

But I didn't

I slapped his hands away.

- Don't you dare. 

I said with a sharp tone as disappointment flashed in his eyes. 

- Listen to me miso please.

He begged me as I heard laughter from behind and I saw Nancy laughing.

- Well well well. Didn't I say to stay away from him? Now face it.

She said crossing her arms and smirking.

I breathed out. I turned back and saw Jeongyeon Jimin Jungkook Mina Dahyun Chaeyoung Momo Namjoon Hoseok Jin and Yoongi.

They had pity in their eyes I walked away when I felt someone gripping my hand. I turned around and saw Taehyung with tears in his eyes.

- please

He whispered pleading. I looked at him as a tear dropped from my eyes, I smiled at him as he looked confused. 

- This is how you repay someone who loved you so much? 

I whispered as I pushed his hand and started walking back to. I need time to recover. I need time to think I need time to understand all of these. I ran away from there and reached the dormitory. I opened my door and got inside and jumped on the bed. I felt disgusted with myself. All those sweet memories were haunting me. I was going crazy.

- WHY?

I yelled as I felt my heart burning, my heart, my poor heart which loved someone for the first time. My poor heart. 

Tears never stopped as I pushed the things from my desk and I could hear the sounds of things falling on the ground. The door opened revealing a shocked and horrified Jeongyeon as she ran towards me and wrapped me in her embrace. I cried louder. She tried to comfort me but alas I was carving for those strong yet soft arms which I got used to. After some time I moved away as she offered me a water bottle. I drank some filling my dry throat with the cold liquid.

I looked up and saw the girls in the room.

-Did you knew about this?

I asked I could barely speak because of all the shouting and stuff.

I looked over Jeongyeon and she nodded her head. And another pang of betrayal. I gasped my eyes wide open and one of my hand on my lips.

-W-what?

I said

-I came to know about this yesterday.

She whispered.

- I was with Jimin and all yesterday and that's when Nancy came and told us. She was drunk.

She said. I looked at everyone and nobody was looking in my eyes.

-Why didn't you tell me?

I said disappointment was clear in my voice.

- we were going to tell you right away but Taehyung came to us.

Chaeyoung said.

-yeah, he came and said us not to tell you.

Mina said.

-What? Why?

I said.

- He said that he really loves you.

Momo said as I cried, I shook my head and pushed my hair back. 

- He doesn't. He never did and he never will. 

Dahyun came as she crouched in front of me, her hand resting on my knee as she looked at me. 

- Look I know Taehyung is not at all in the situation to be taken side of but

She said as she trailed off she looked at Jeongyeon and turned back at me and continued

- but I can see that in his eyes.

She said I looked at her confused.

- I can see love in his eyes. For you.

She whispered as I held my head in my hands. 

- She must rest. 

- I want to rest.

I mumbled they all nodded and left. I laid down. I remembered all of the things  we did on this bed as I immediately got up and laid on Jeongyeon's bed. I closed my eyes and all I could see, all I could feel was

Taehyung

____________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you?

What do you think?

Will Miso forgive him for all of his sins? What will Taehyung's next step would be? Does Jihyun have an intention to help Miso?

Well , please continue to support me like this. And please do vote. DON'T be a silent reader please leave your suggestion. There is nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜