104

I want comments am I asking too much? Hehe 

_____________________________

-Are you not going to meet me tae?

I heard the annoying yet sweet voice and when we turned I saw none other than Jennie Kim. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. I took deep breath when I heard her high heels clicking on the floor making more everything silent for me. She took Taehyung's hand from mine and hugged him. He hugged her back as she kissed his cheek.

- How are you tae?

She asked. He just nodded.

- I'm fine. How are you?

He asked and she gave him a grin. Later, they both got busy in their own conversation. Of course, they both finished their first years so now they both will start their work and training for their respective companies. 

I suddenly felt left out.

-Noona? Can you come here?

I heard the voice and I turned around to see Taehyun. I nodded and turned once again to look at Taehyung and saw him talking with Jennie and some other men. I sighed as I started walking to taehyun.

- Hey. What do you want?

I asked and he looked at me.

- Oh well, there's someone who asked me for you.

He said and I frowned.

Someone who asked for me?

- Who?

I asked and he shrugged.

- I don't know maybe hyung's friend.

He said and I nodded. I was going to look for the man when Nayeon came and caught my wrist.

- Miso-ah, go and change. The party will start soon.

She said and I nodded. The engagement party was today. I looked around the room to find Taehyung and he still was busy with them. I sighed and made my way to the room.

~

I picked a V line spaghetti thin line blue sparkle dress with a slit. I did little makeup, and put my hair in a low pony. I nodded at my reflection in the mirror. I looked at the time and didn't realise that it's been an hour.

Woah I never get so late for getting ready.

I heard the door open and Taehyung came in. His one hand in his trousers pocket. As he was busy in his phone whistling. I cleared my throat.

- go and get ready fast we need to leave early.

I said as he nodded his head without looking at me.

Aishh why isn't he looking at me? I got ready for him.

I thought and pouted. He came near my seat and took the towel which was beside me as I turned my head at him and he finally looked at me.

His eyes went a little wide but he recovered it quickly. I could see his adam's apple going up and down as his eyes travelled from my face to my dress to my chest. He cleared his throat again.

- U-uh i-ill just g-go and b-bath.

He said stammering as he rushed to the bathroom and while on his way he almost tripped. I giggled at his reaction.

Cute.

~

After him taking a bath he changed into a black suit in which the first three buttons were undone and he let his hair fall on his forehead leaving him look like a hot mess.