107

Season two.

______________________________

Ten years later.

Ten years. Its been ten years since I have left everything behind. My everything. My love, My friends, My family, My parents, myself.

I still remember everything vividly. How broken I was I guess that was the first time I was that vulnerable. I thought we both were doing great and no one can come between us but I was oh so wrong. Never have I thought he will break my heart this way. After I left his house I went to my parent's and told them everything but they just abandoned me. They said I don't deserve them. After everything they did to save me from him I still ran towards him.

They were right. I did that and all I got for my loyalty for my love was betrayal and hurt.

But they never actually stopped supporting me. Sending me money gifts on eves. They were there for me.

I stayed in Korea and Jinyoung helped me a lot but I had enough of his help I flew back to the states and there i got to know that i was pregnant it was my 3rd month when the miscarriage happened. I was broken yet again. But I pulled myself together and within two years I completed my graduation. I graduated in psychology. Finally something I achieved.

I started working and then I finally got to know about my passion. After all of this after getting away from everyone after getting my heart broken multiple times I got to know about me. My flaws my strengths, and I decided to study Psychology. And then so I did. I worked and studied. I kept myself busy. I thought I was managing this- myself in a very mature way. But I suddenly saw his picture in the newspaper.

'Kim Taehyung to take over his Fathers business as, Mr.kim is in a very critical state. The heir of one of the largest MNC company- Kim Taehyung.'

After seeing him I lost it, I cried. A lot and again. Guess I never stopped loving him and could never.

And now here I am one of the best Asian psychologists. My parents are proud of me. I am proud of myself.

I don't need a man to define who I am. I don't need a man to build myself. I don't need a man to love myself. I don't need a man to be strong. A women is stronger than any creature the god has created and put a life in.

Kim Taehyung this name ruined me. Internally and externally. But do I hate him? I don't think so. But do I love myself more than anyone? Hell yeah.
_______________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? This is kind of a trailer for the season 2 hehe. Hope you guys like it.

Any theories? 👀👀👀

Well, thanks for reading my book. And don't forget to vote and comment. There's nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you💜