7

____________________________

After Jimin kept Jeongyeon on her bed he Jin and Dahyun left the room. Jeongyeon is really drunk. Thank god otherwise she would've asked me a lot of questions. I covered her with a blanket and turned around to see Jungkook still standing there.

- hey.

He said.

- hi.

- I hope you are not drunk too.

- no I felt dizzy but then after the shower I was okay. 

I said and he smiled. Now that I'm seeing him... his eyes are so big like bambi eyes his nose is soo beautiful. His face structure is really unique. And his smile.... it's so cute like a bunny. I chucked because of my thoughts. He looked at me confused.

- why are you laughing?

- I'm sorry.

I said and laughed more because of his confused face. You may think I laugh really easily.... And you're right.

- you should go now it's late.

- yeah bye.

- bye.

!

"Ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly"

" you are ugly and not in a good shape even. I guess that's why you always stick to books. Because you have nothing good expect your brain."

"Woooooohh wooooh wooooooo"

- Miso wake up wake up Miso wake up.

I heard Jeongyeon voice and felt some water on my face. I woke up panting and sweaty. Shit it was a nightmare again. Moreover it was in front of her.

- are you okay?

- y-yea-yeah

- drink some water. Here.

She gave me a glass of water.

- since when?

- hmm?

- since when do you have nightmares? Do you have sleep paralysis?

- huh? No no I guess it was just today. I don't get such dreams.

- stop lying Miso. You were literally screaming saying "no". What is it?

I looked down not wanting to answer.

- you know you can tell me okay?

I nodded.

- I was bullied when I was in middle school, 

I gave her a smile and shrugged, as she hugged me tight. 

- hey its alright. You're strong now.

- really?

I asked and she smiled.

- oh by the way how's your hangover?

- ah my head hurts still. I don't even remember anything. I only remember I was in my room and Jimin was there kook Jinnie Dahyun Taehyung WAIT.

She suddenly shouted as I flinched

- Why the fuck was Taehyung here?

- uhm uh uhm you know what? Jimin carried you here, you both looked so pretty together. Huh it's already 8? I need to rush bye Jeongyeon see you later.

- YAH ANSWER ME.

she was shouting and I took my clothes and ran off.

~