95

Taylor swifts "peace" really is the pov of Taehyung in this story. 

________________________

- I think the stalker is S-suho.

I said and he stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned around as he looked at me bewildered - obviously, unable to believe what I said. He took slow steps towards me until he was in front of me. He held me by my shoulders.

- what?

He asked. I nodded with tears in my eyes.

- I-I I mean h-how? W-why would he?

Taehyung said. And I couldn't stop my tears as I broke into a loud cry, my head resting on his chest as I hugged him tight.

- I don't know Taehyung, I hired a detective as he never stopped sending me notes and from her I found out about him today.

I said as I was having trouble breathing from all of this crying. I pulled back as I tried to breath but it was waste. Taehyung noticed it as he made me sit on the bed and made me drank some water.  After a while I was fine. And as soon as I started breathing again I spoke.

- T-taehyung I-I I swear I was with Wendy Lisa and joy. I am not c-cheating on y-you. I-I  only love you.

I was saying but was cut off when his lips collided with mine.

- I am going to kill that bastard.

He whispered. His orbs becoming dark black. I panicked.

- No wait Taehyung no not now.

I said as he looked at me and frowned.

- why not now? Baby he cannot get near you I promise. I will protect you.

He said I kept my hand on his cheek.

- We still don't have enough evidence. Try to understand. We are going to expose him at the right time. And that's not now.

I said as he looked irritated by me suddenly stopping him. I slowly got up and kissed him.

- For now, please stay with me.

I whispered as he carried me to the bed before locking the door.

__________________

Suho's P.O.V

Yes, I was the one who was torturing her. She, who is the love of my life She, who gave me my happiness. She, who gave me grief. She, who gave me a reason to live and that is to ruin Kim Taehyung and Lee miso.

Sure, I do love her, love her from the core of my heart. And Taehyung, he has been nothing but a good friend and someone who always comes between things for me. And as typical as it sounds. And as filmy as it sounds, if I can't have her. No one can.

My love for her has become my craziness, she has become my addiction, my own drug. And seeing her with someone else, smiling for someone else is killing me inside.

I was in my secret room which was surrounded by mirrors and cardboards of miso, pictures of her, her painting drew by me.

I punched a wall which was decorated by mirrors. Mirrors which showed a criminal, a betrayal someone who hurt my miso. Thick warm liquid dripped down my hand.

- Brother!

I heard a faint voice. I was too busy punching the wall that I didn't even notice someone came inside my room. Someone's touch startled me as I flinched and pushed that person back causing that person to fall back. A loud shriek waked me up from my insanity. I hurried towards her.

- What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?

She shouted. I felt guilty for pushing her.

- I'm sorry.

I whispered as I put my head down. She patted my back as she took my hand and lead me out of the room to my own room as she took the first aid kit and started cleaning my wounds.

- How are you going to clean the wounds which is there on my heart?

I said she looked up at me.

- why are you doing this to yourself? Can't you see? She is happy with him. She won't love you back in that way brother. At least, you are having her friendship. Please give up on her-

My sister was explaining me when I suddenly yelled.

- WHAT DID YOU SAY? GIVE UP ON HER? NEVER.

I said as I gripped her arm and made her stand up. She yelped in pain.

- Calm down brother.

She said her soothing voice bringing me back to my senses. I sighed as I hugged her tight.

- I'm sorry.

I whispered. As she hugged me back.

Only she knew beside me of my doings. She knew I was a demon but she was still supporting me. Not like she never tried to help me - she did, in fact I pushed her back. I never wanted any treatment I only wanted my miso. My sister needs to understand this. My sister,  Irene.

___________________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you?

OMG YOU GUYS REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS JUNGKOOK???? 💀💀💀 STOOPIDS. HE IS INNOCENT IN THIS STORY AND HE LIKES MINA OMG LEAVE HIM ALONE ISTG- 😭😭😭😭. I laughed so loud reading all of your comments about my baby kook :')

WELL SURPRISE BITCHES IT WAS IRENE *EVIL LAUGH*

aight I'm sorry I'm acting crazy.

So what do you think? Is Irene good? Will she really support him? Will Taehyung listen to Miso and keep quiet?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote. DON'T be a silent reader please leave your suggestion. There is nothing more than I love reading your comments. Peace ✌

Thank you. I purple you 💜