60

___________________________________________

- Be my girlfriend.

He stated as I was confused, perplex by what he meant by his words. 

- only for a year.

- W-what? A year? What do y-you mean?

I asked hoping that my thoughts were wrong. But alas it's Kim Taehyung we are talking about.

- Yes Lee Miso. Be my fake girlfriend for a year.

I felt like slapping him and I almost did when he caught my wrist when it was almost going to touch his cheek.

- Uh oh not a good step at all darling. 

He said as he twisted my hand and put it behind my back.  My eyes raging with anger, betrayal, hurt. I can feel my veins popping.

- What the hell Taehyung?

I hissed.

- What the fuck do you mean by fake girlfriend?

I asked tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

- It is simple kitten. You do something for me and I do something for you.

He said calmly.

- If you will do this fake date thing with me-

- I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS SHIT.

I cut him off and yelled at him.

- Sssshhhh sweetheart we are in a library, and listen to me. If you will do this fake date thing with me then I will make sure that your dad won't be humiliated and lose his job.

He said while looking down at me with his cold yet arrogant eyes.

- oh I so hate you Kim Taehyung.

I said.

- oh well I figured that out.

He said while smirking. 

- My family already knows about you, and I cannot lie to them. So I need you to be my fake girlfriend for sometime. 

- w-why? 

I whispered looking straight in his eyes. Tears already coming out of my eyes.

- Hmm?

He hummed in response.

- why do you hate me so much?

I said and broke down in tears resting my head on his hard chest and I did noticed how his chest suddenly went so stiff.

I love him.

__________________

_Taehyung's P.O.V

This beautiful girl whom I fell in love with in a tender age. With whom I fell in love again when I met her again. So beautiful so fragile yet so strong. It was like as if she is an angel then I am the devil if she is water then I am the fire if she is sky then I am the ground. I tried to stay away from her. But I couldn't. I tried to do everything but I just cannot.

In the end I always found a way to get close to her.

And break her.

I cannot believe I did that. How could I be so stupid? How can I break the girls heart whom I love so much?

The moment I realise that I love her is the moment I break her.

I hate her because

I love her so much.

The fact that she is crying on my chest right now is enough to wrap my hands around her and tell her that I love her so much and I don't want all of this. 

I have to pretend to be the bad guy in her eyes just to save her. I have to save her even if it means that she will hate me more. 

I have to show her that I really do care for her and I love her, this is my chance to do this. 

I did not hug her back. I just stood there still, trying to bottle up my emotions.

- I know it's hard to resist me baby. But are you gonna do this or...

I said when she snapped her head up looking directly in my eyes.

- You are pathetic, Taehyung.

She said looking straight into my eyes as I could literally feel the hatred she feels for me.

I'm sorry my miso.

- Oh aren't we all?

I said faking a cocky smirk as she took a deep breath in trying to choose between what is right and what is wrong. 

Please choose me Miso. Please. 

- I will do this.

She informed as I could just burst into happy tears right that moment. 

- We are gonna meet again. I need to show and explain you things.

I said and she ignored me and went away, I could feel her disappointment but this is the only way. 

- Oh god I love her so much.

______________________________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you?

TAEHYUNG IS SO SWEET OMFGGGG

Mom I love him :")

Alright so what do you think? Is Taehyung planning this alone? Or is someone else helping him? Will Miso ever forgive Taehyung? What will happen next

Well,  please continue to support me like this. And please do vote. DON'T be a silent reader please leave your suggestion. There is nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜