103

____________________________

I was on the plane with Taehyung beside me. We were heading directly to the wedding spot because the wedding was preponed a week earlier. So now we are flying to Maldives. They even changed the venue because of the groom.

Geez. Being rich must be tiring.

I sighed as I took in the view. I used to be afraid of flights and height when I was young. Let's be honest, I used to be afraid of everything when I was young.

I felt a hot breath on my neck. I looked at my side and saw Taehyung sleeping, his head resting on my shoulder. I smiled at the sight.

I rested my head on his and the darkness filled me.

~

After more hours of flying we landed on the land of Maldives. I stretched as Taehyung took our luggage and there was a board up high

"Kim Taehyung"

We went towards that board and I saw a young boy who I guess was around 15 or 16 years. He smiled and jumped on Taehyung.

- Hyung. I missed you so much.

He yelled and Taehyung laughed as he hugged him too.  I just stood there confused and awkward. Taehyung noticed it and turned towards me.

- Miso, this is my cousin Taehyun.

He said and I smiled at him he brought his hand up and I quickly too it as we shook hands.

- I'm Kang Taehyun. It's nice to meet you.

He greeted me as I smiled at him. 

- I'm Lee Miso. It's nice to see you too.

I said as he helped Taehyung take the luggage and the driver came and kept our bags in the car and we drove off.

~

We entered a huge mansion. And when I say huge I mean Huge. It was bigger than Taehyung's house. Taehyung took my hand and guided me inside the mansion.

- Just how rich is your family?

I asked my mouth hanging open.

- You can't keep the count.

He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and we went inside. There were many people inside but still the place didn't felt small. I saw the familiar faces.

Mom and Taehyung's dad was attending some guests and as soon as they saw us. Mom ran towards us. He hugged Taehyung as he kissed her cheek. She saw me as she hugged me tight a warm smile on her face.

I bowed to his dad as he side hugged me. Nayeon saw us and came towards us jogging. She hugged us both as Taehyung lifted her and spun her.

He really loves her a lot. My heart warmed at the sight.

- You both must be tired.  Go and rest have a shower. 

His father said upon seeing that our little reunion wasn't ending. We nodded.

~

The room was really pretty and amazing. The walls were painted in blue and white with a royal print. The bed was very big with lots and lots of pillows. There was scented candles on each table. There was a huge Chandelier on the roof. It gave off a royal vibe. Overall this room was something which I could only see in my dreams. 

- I'm gonna take a shower.

I said and ran towards the bathroom. The bathroom was beautiful. The walls were colored the same way there was a huge bathtub. I'm sure I can swim.