77

_____________________

Trigger warning⚠⚠

This chapter is sensitive so if you're a smol and soft  hooman being please do skip the part kindly :) and please do read the A.N at the end. 

________________________________

I heard some sounds. It was bit clear but I was sure I heard some. They sounded more like muffles.  My head was aching so much I wanted to move but I cannot. I knew I was conscious but I just could not open my eyes and neither move.

After trying for like a million times my eyes fluttered. A bright light was all I could see and I simultaneously blinked my eyes. After a couple of blinks my vision was clear as I saw some people surrounding me.

I roamed my eyes and found..

Jeongyeon, Jimin, Hoseok, Momo, Mina, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Nayeon, Baekhyun, Irene, Mom and Mr Kim and a man whom I assume a doctor.

But I was searching for those dark brown eyes

I felt someone whispering something.

- Go and tell tae that she's awake.

Nayeon muttered and Jimin went out

Oh so he isn't even here? Probably he is with her.

a wild Taehyung appeared in our view. He came running and sat beside me as he took my hand and kept it in his hands. I tried to remove it but it only got strong. I tried to get up and Taehyung helped me I signaled him to stop by showing my hand and he did. I don't know. I just want to have some distance From him. I want to be as far away as possible from him. I got up and sat straight.

- What happened to me?

I asked weakly. Even though I pretty much know the answer.

The doctor cleared his throat. 

- You had a panic attack Ms. Lee

He said calmly and I closed my eyes shut. I heard mom sobbing. I looked at her and smiled at her and mouthed 'I am okay'

I sighed.

- I want to rest.

I mumbled as everyone nodded in understanding and left. Jeongyeon Momo Mina Nayeon and mom hugging me and the boys patting my back while going out.

But Taehyung didn't leave. Neither he removed his hand. After everyone left I tried to remove my hand once again. But failed. He looked at me and furrowed his brows.

- Everyone is gone. You need to stop acting like you care.

I said in a monotone looking everywhere but him.

- What

He said.

- Why did you have a panic attack when you saw her?

He asked. But I choose not to reply to him. I bit my lip trying not to cry.

- Miso. I asked why did you have a panic attack when you saw her?

He asked in a stern voice. I flinched. But then I started laughing.

I swear to god I am going crazy!.

He looked at me questioning my sanity. To be honest, I am doing that too.

- Huh? Really? You are asking me that?