18

_______________________________

Everyone gathered around to get the taste of the drama anticipating the call. 

- Keep it on speaker

Hoseok said mischievously as even you couldn't help but feel giddy. 

-yeah keep it on speaker.

Momo said as Jimin nodded and answered the phone. As soon as he answered it we heard Nancy yelling

- PARK FUCKING JIMIN!!  HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? DELETE THAT.

- even if I delete it, there's no use of it. Everyone already saw it.

-YOU FUCKER. HOW DARE YOU? WHO THE FUCK TOOK THAT PICTURE? AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT CAPTION?

-Calm down. Will you?

-  CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? YOU ASKING ME TO STAY CALM? I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU GUYS. I WILL TELL TAEHYUNG ABOUT YOU ALL . HE WILL SUE YOU ALL.

She yelled and we burst into laughter. Taehyung didn't like burst into laughter. But he just like laughed. Huh? What kind of man is he? He didn't find this funny? or is there some prohibition for his laugh? Oh yeah of course, he is the typical Bad boy who doesn't laugh or show his expression blah blah. 

-WHY ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING? I WILL GO AND TELL TAEHYUNG ABOUT IT.

She wailed as Jimin ended the call massaging his ears and we all were still laughing.

-That was dramatic.

Jimin said while wiping his invisible sweat. 

-Poor Nancy. She might be crying her eyes out in some corner.

Jeongyeon said and faked a cry as Mina smacked her arm still laughing. 

- or maybe in a man's room.

Namjoon said and winked as SeokJin pointed his finger at him and said

-Bro you really think any guy will accept her after this?

Jin said and laughed more. I was enjoying laughing like this. Feels refreshing.

-Or maybe calling me.

Taehyung said showing his phone.

Incoming call : Nancy the  slut.

-The fuck is that name Tae?

Dahyun said and laughed more. He just shrugged and declined that call and kept it on silent.

-I don't wanna ruin my mood.

He said as I rolled my eyes again and mumbled under my breath. 

- Hypocrite. 

- What did you just say? 

Taehyung asked as I folded my eyes looking at him, a sassy expression on my face when I looked at him. 

- You're a hypocrite for saying that. You go around fucking whomever you want and when a girl does that she is called a 'slut?' Aren't we hypocrites for calling her like that? 

You said as everyone fell silent and looked at you with wide eyes and nodded their heads. 

- I agree. I feel bad now. 

You heard them saying as Taehyung scoffed and leaned on the table behind him as he folded his hands again a challenging and amusing expression covering his face. 

- Then aren't you a hypocrite too? 

- What do you mean? 

- You were the one who sent that picture for fun and now you are acting like as if you are the most kind person who never judges anyone? Say truthfully, have you never once judged her?