22

_________________________

I could see black holes in front of my eyes, I felt dizzy and weak all of a sudden. My heart started beating fast as I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I was trembling and sweating as I was almost going to pass out when I heard someone's voice and everyone fell quiet. 

- I was the one who captured that shitty picture of yours.

Jungkook lied as everyone gasped and went silent as Nancy looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. 

What?  Why did he took the blame?

 The grip on my hand tighten as I looked down to see Jungkook's hand with mine.  

No way, why did he take the blame? 

- Stop lying Jungkook. I saw her at that department store. 

Nancy said and folded her hands to her chest making them expose more as she gave us a challenging look. Jungkook arched his eyebrow as he said. 

- Yeah it's because I was also with her.

- But I didn't see you there. 

- that was because you were busy eating the shit out of that boys face.

Jungkook said and smirked as everyone laughed and Nancy's face fell into a more angrier one. 

- You fucker! Even if you took the pictures why did you upload them on SNS?

She asked showing her now red face with embarrassment as he just shrugged 

- Everyone has different ways of having fun Nancy.

- Okay. Enough! guys stop. You guys should just stop making a fuss about this and Nancy. 

Taehyung said as he started dismissing everyone 

Really? so he's gonna take her side? Wow. 

- Oppa see everyone here is making fun of me~

She whined and pouted.

- Stop making fun of her and go and get your asses a life.

He shouted as everyone started to move and get back to their places. 

- Now you can go and get a life too Nancy and leave us alone. God your voice gives me a headache.

Yoongi said as he started to massage his head. 

- Oppa~ look what he's saying.. he's insulting me too.

She whined again as everyone started to express their disgust. Chaeyoung banged on the table and said

- Didn't  you hear him? Now please get out.

- You wasted my time.

Dahyun said as she let out an exasperated sigh. 

- Ahh lunch time is almost over.

Mina said.

- I didn't even touch my food.

Hoseok said as he cried. 

- it was too much drama.

Namjoon said.

I was taking everything in. I was still shocked with Jungkook's sudden confession. Or shall I say lie. I hate those people who lie. But I cannot ignore the fact that all he did was to protect me. He must notice that I was panicking that's why he held my hand. And then when the situation was out of control he took the blame on him.