92

_____________________

Happy new year 💜 hope 2020 gives you more strength and you love yourself more💕💫
_______________________

It's been a week since we returned from Daegu. And our classes are going to start again in a week. I still have a week to know about this stalker creep. I told Jeongyeon about it and she was scared to death. After she calmed down, she told me that she has a friend who is a professional detective and she could help me with this.

- But what if this is leaked? I couldn't risk keeping the Kim's respect and fame on this.

I panicked, she held my hand with hers. With a calming voice she said.

- Miso, I trust her. Don't worry. Believe me sweetie everything is going to be okay. 

She said and I calmed.

~
3 PM GANGAM CAFÉ.

Today was the day we were going to meet the detectives. Me and Jeongyeon were sitting in the café waiting for them. The door opened and 3 ladies walked in. Jeongyeon stood up and walked towards them.

- Wendy!

She exclaimed and hugged her.

- How are you?

The girl whose name I learned Wendy said. They both had a little chat after that they sat with us. 

- Wendy, Miso. Miso, Wendy. 

Jeongyeon introduced us. I shook my hand with hers.

- These both are my partners. They both will be helping us with the case.

She said and the lady who wore a black t-shirt with a black coat with a bucket hat gave her hand.

- Hello! I'm Lisa.  Lalisa Manoban. I have been a detective since 2 years. I will be handling the action stuff as in capturing the criminal and stuff. I won't disappoint you.

She said and shook hands with both me and Jeongyeon.

The next one who wore a cream t-shirt and a yellow coat with open hair, showed her hand.

- Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Joy. Korean name Park Soo-young. I would prefer Joy tho. I have been in this since 5 years. I will be handling the hacking and tracking stuff. Hope I won't disappoint you.

She said and did the same as Lisa.  They looked professional and determined about their work.

- So what is the problem Ms. Lee?

Wendy asked as we all sat down and after we ordered our drinks I took a deep breath as I started

- I would prefer Miso.

I said and cleared my throat.

- Uh, it all started since I guess 3 or 4 weeks ago...

I said and narrated the whole story without editing the gross things the creep did.

- Woah this is interesting.

Lisa said.

- I think I am gonna puke.

Jeongyeon said while eating her cake.

- So that's what happened.

I finished as I looked at everyone and sighed. My hands were shaking as I held them tightly, trying to control my emotions. 

- Do you have evidences or something?

Wendy asked.

- Ah yes I do have photos.