61

I won't tolerate if you say anything bad about Miso, the previous comments are harsh but if I see any new comments I am going to mute you:) Miso is very strong you all should be proud of her and not lash on her ffs. 

___________________________________

Lee Miso's P.O.V

I cried again. My pillow was wrenched. The tears just won't stop. How can he be such a rascal? Such a heartless man? How can he do this with me?

Asking me to choose between my family and my self respect?

I cried and cried until I was numb.

Thank god Jeongyeon was not in the dorm for today.

I got up and checked the time

2:43 AM.

Oh god..

My head is killing me. I walked out and cleaned my face took a shower. And my food. I was now sitting on my desk eating noodles with only a towel wrapped around me.

Thinking about how messed up my life is.

From the day Taehyung have stepped in my life it was always a mess. I sighed deeply. I looked over my phone and for a second I thought to call my dad and tell him everything.

But I couldn't.

He would be more tensed. And I don't want that. I don't want my father to be in tension because of me. I am more than that. But still I wanted to talk with him. It was Friday and today my father had a night shift. I called him. But I was too scared to talk to him to face him so I hurriedly cut his phone. 

It was not even a minute when my phone started ringing.

Incoming call : my hero 🙈

I picked it up.

- hello? Miso

It was my dad. He sounded worried.

- hello Appa? 

I said and he sighed.

- What happened sweetie?  Are you okay? Why calling me in the middle of the night?

He asked and I took a deep breath in my father can easily guess when I am lying so I didn't want to be too obvious.

- It's nothing Appa. I just missed you so much.

I said and tears started forming in my eyes.

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

- Miso-ah? Are you crying? You know I can come to you right now and take you from there if you have any problem?

He said panicking. 

- No no no Appa. I'm fine. It's just this week was stressful. I had a lot of exams. I was not able to talk to you guys.

I explained as I struggled to keep myself from breaking down. 

- I hope you are not lying to me somi.

He asked slowly as I gulped.

- I am not appa, why would I lie to you? 

- Look Miso, I don't know what is happening in your life. But all I know is, you are strong. Stronger than you think you are, you have gone through so many things at such a young age. Give yourself some credit and take a deep breath in. I know things must be hard for you but just know that you will get through it. Always listen to our heart Miso, because your heart is so much pure than others. Your heart knows what is better for you, so always trust what your heart wants. And if you need a break, I will come to you the next morning and pick you up. 

He comforted me as I silently cried, I wiped my nose and cleared my throat. 

- I know, I know. I am so blessed to have you as my dad. 

- I am blessed to have you as my daughter, now sleep otherwise you will have health problems. 

After some small talk he cut the phone as it was time to go home. I sighed as I checked the time.

3:23 AM.

I sighed. Thank god there isn't any classes tomorrow.

I sighed for the 13482732728th time today.

I got up and put my cup in the trash as I drank some water when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Did Jeongyeon came already?

- I bet she's drunk I have to clean her now.

I was murmuring to myself as I opened the door.

- I bet you are drunk again Jeon-

I said but when I saw who it was my heart stopped for a while and started beating furiously.

- T-taehyung?

He saw me and gulped. 

- I-I

He was stuttering and I wondered why then suddenly it hit me.

I'm basically naked in front of him.

____________________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you?

I smell something fishy👀

No hints hehe

What do you think?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote. DON'T be a silent reader please leave your suggestion. There is nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜

PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 15K OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LOVE Y'ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHH. YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST FUCKKK I LOVE Y'ALL 😭💋💕