QNA (SEASON 2 OF TBL?)

Hey lovelies!! How are you?

So these are some of the questions which are asked by a lot of people a lot of times.

Q- Where are you from?

A- I am from India :)

Q- What's your age?

A- I am going to be 19 on 13th August :)

Q- What got you into KPOP?

A- We all would be lying if we said Gangam Style wasn't our first kpop song lol. But I didn't get into the kpop that time but then I remember hearing to I NEED YOU by BTS and then it just caught my attention so fast. And so like that my first comeback of BTS was RUN :)

Q- Do I stan any other groups beside BTS?

A- Well of course a lot actually, My ultimate are BTS and TWICE. But besides them Enhypen, exo got7 red velvet TXT ITzY Blackpink sunmi hyuna IU. I hope I'm not missing anyone.

And the most awaited question.

- ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE THE BULLY'S LOVE?

- IS THERE GONNA BE A SEASON 2?

- DON'T END IT LIKE THIS.

So the answer is uh, yeah I guess I am going to make a season 2. I thought about it a lot and a character development for Miso is really important. She still isn't as strong as I want to portray her. So yes I am going to make a season 2.

But I am confused whether I should make a book 2 for it or shall I continue it here itself.

Please do leave your opinion here it will actually help me to improve my story. And if you have any more questions do feel free to ask hehe.

Thank you so much. I purple you 💜.