14

_________________________________________

5 30 am. My dorm.

My alarm ringed as I shut it down before sitting up, I looked at Jeongyeon who was still sleeping. I stretched a little as I went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for my very first day in University.

Thanks for the good 8 hours sleep I'm feeling really good.

I already had my outfit ready for the first day, I took my blue jumpsuit out and my turtle neck white t-shirt as I wore them. I wore my butterfly silver necklace as I tied my hair up. I did a little makeup and looked at the time. 

7 am.

I saw Jeongyeon sleeping peacefully. Isn't it late for her? I thought as I went over to her bed and started shaking her. 

-Jeongyeon? Jeongyeon wake up.

I heard her growling.

-Jeongyeon wake up. You're going to be late.

-what's the time?

She asked in a sleepy tone

- 7 am.

- it's still really earlyyyyyy~

She whined as I pulled her up clicking my tongue. 

-Get up.

I said as she sat up. She got up and the blanket was still wrapped around her . She looked so cute. I couldn't help as I took a picture of her.

- I'm going to send this on our group chat.

I said and she looked at me with half sleeping eyes. When she noticed what I was saying she widened her eyes.

-Don't you dare Lee Miso!

-uh oh . Too late.

I said and she ran towards me.

- I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I WAS JUST JOKING.

I apologized multiple times when she let me go. We both were panting

- I will go take a bath.

She said and went out.

Jeongyeon came after a shower and them we headed to our classes.

________________

9 am. SKU CAMPUS.

I stood out of my class. I was excited yet nervous for my very first time.  I saw Dahyun and Namjoon in the last row. They didn't seem to notice me until now as I sat in the front benches. 

- Miso! come and sit here.

Mina said but thanks heaven nobody gave attention to her as they were busy in their very own world's. I waved back at them. And shook my head as " no ".

- okay then. Make yourself comfortable here.

Namjoon said. He's in his third year here. To be honest, I feel like Namjoon is the most understanding person in the group. My first class is English, as I have lived in the states for a long time, I have become fluent in English which made me choose this language. A guy came and sat beside me but I chose to ignore him until he talked to me first. 

- hey.

He said as I looked at him. 

I'm not very good at communication.

- uhm hey.

My communication skills : 0

My fear of people : 1