122

_________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

- I wont regret it. Maybe I will be awkward or embarrassed but I won't regret. I don't regret a single moment I spent with you. 

She said and smiled as she snuggled up. I breathed out too enjoying her touch and he scent after so long. When suddenly she said something.

- Taehyung-ah, I am hiding something from you, and I don't know if I should say it or not.

She said as I tensed up. Is she seeing someone? Does someone like her? Does that mean we are not going to be together again?

- What is it? I promise I won't say anything. I-I won't even react to it. I swear. 

I was afraid that she was going to say she found an another man, that she has moved on from me, that I don't stand a single chance to win her back again. But she looked at me, tears shining in her eyes. I held her face in my large hands as she nodded.

- When I left, after a month I found out that I.. I was..

She was still hesitating to tell as I encouraged her to say.

- I was.. pregnant.

She said as my eyes widen, my heart felt like it was near my throat. A sudden overwhelming feeling surrounding my body as I looked at her with anticipating eyes. 

- Wh-what? Where's the baby? Oh my god this is such a great news. Where's our baby, my love?

I asked excitement filling inside me. A baby of mine and miso's was my dream. She burst in tears.

- Because of the circumstances, I had a m-mis-miscarriage.

She said crying out loud as she clutched her hands. I was so shocked. My first baby, and god took that away too from me. I wrapped my hands around her.

- I'm so sorry

We both kept whispering this to each other as she drifted to sleep.

~

Miso's POV.

I woke up at the sound of soft snores as I looked up and saw Taehyung sleeping soundly and I was in his arms. Memories of last night flooded in my mind as I looked back at what I said.

Shit... I revealed my secret. Why the fuck did I say about miscarriage??

I was having existence crisis when I heard Taehyung groaning.

- What happened?

He murmured in a deep and husky voice, as I shook my head frantically. I got up as he lend his hand I took it and helped him to stand as he was about to fall I held him as I took him to the bed.

- He was working hard last night. I should let him sleep.

I said to myself as I switched on the AC as I went to brush my teeth.

~

I went down as I saw Jeongyeon I ran towards her as I pinched her on her arm she looked at me wincing in pain.

- Are you mad? What did I do?

- Yes you are mad. And what did you do? You knew it was Taehyung's room still you sent me there.

- I-I.. its uhm I didn't know

She said as I looked at her suspiciously.

- alright. Fine. I just wanted you both to be together.