Welcome to Book 2

DISCLAIMER: This collection of stories was written between 2016-2018. So ages are younger and there's definitely a lot of teenage angst and weirdness. Please enjoy my younger self spiraling into madness as the chapters go on. -Kenzie

Hello my lovely readers!!! It's here! Part 2 to 5SOS Preferences and Requests! I hope you're able to find me again! xD I'm so excited! This book is going to be (hopefully) funnier, weirder (doubtful), and dorkier (that's a given) than book one! There's going to be preferences, imagines, collaborations, and weird commentary from you know who ;)

If you haven't read my preferences before, here's the dealio. Most of my preferences are requested! But I tend to go off in my own little world so be prepared. You never know what will come from my keyboard. I try to make it as interactive as possible so feel free to comment! You may even get responses from the boys ;) (not real of course. It's me. I'm sorry if I just ruined it for everyone. Have a cookie.) I also tend to write about myself too so if you're looking for someone who doesn't make it fun and weird, you are welcome to leave. Take a mint on the way out.

My name is Kenzie, I'm 17, and I write weird preferences. My first book has over 3 million reads! I've made a lot of friends (best fronds forever...) from book one :) I hope you all came back. I've had so much fun with book one and I'm ready to make book two completely badass. You're welcome. Enjoy book two bitchachos.

I've decided on the winner for my new cover.....The winner is....PenguinSkywalker96!!! Your creativity and sense of humor automatically put you in my top choices!!! It made me laugh so hard when I opened it! (Readers: You'll understand if you read book one xD) So thank you for sending that and making it my new cover!! I love you babe!!! Thanks to everyone that sent one in! It was such a hard decision! All of them were so amazing! Thank you so much!

And I counted the comments again...here are the results SO FAR! (plus tweets that some of you sent me ;)

#Lenzie - 53

#Menzie - 60

Enough with that...let's get to the boys.

It's actually here!!! Did you ever doubt us? No. We're always coming back. -Ashton

Book 2. O.o more weird things about us? We've already been donuts, cats, bagels, and unicorns. Oh and you told the world what I did to the dryer :/ -Luke

BRING IT ON!!!! -Calum

Yeah I threw up!!! Let's do this! -Michael

CHAPTER 1 IS THATAWAY!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK IT >>>>>>>> CLICK IT! >>>>>>>>