Sick days 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Juanes - lay your head on me.

Imagine: Bucky gets sick and you take care of him, when you get sick he takes care of you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Buck?' You ask as you carefully open his bedroom door.

'Go away y/n I don't wanna get you infected...'

'With what?' You chuckle softly as you enter his room.

'I'm sick...'

'Who Whoa Whoa Wait up, you...the famous Winter Soldier, he who can fight of the greatest evil is sick?'

'Very funny, look at me I'm y/n, I don't get sick!' He scoffs.

'I'm sorry, you want me to take care of you?'

'No.' He pouts like a baby before wrapping himself in his blankets again.

You chuckle softly as you walk over to his bed and sit down, you gently nudge him and you feel him tightens his grip on his blanket.

'C'mon Barnes...let me...'

'No., I don't you caring for me I can take care of myself..'

'Uhuh...that's why you're in here sick to your stomach...'

You lay the palm of your hand against his forehead, already feeling the heat radiate off of him before even touching his skin.

'Geez, you're burning up, aren't you hot?' You ask.

'I don't know do you think hot...'

'Not in that way...you..I...' you stutter, even when he's sick he knows how to render you speechless.

'Getting flustered now aren't we?' He asks turning his body so he can look at you.

'You know that's not what I meant Casanova...and you know that...let me get you something, meanwhile you make sure you get out of bed and just try to take a shower...'

'Will you help me if I can't?' He grins.

'In your dreams...I'll be right back...'

When the door closes Bucky lets out a chuckle before dragging himself out of his bed, getting lightheaded from just standing, his head pounding away as he walks to the bathroom.

He slowly undressed himself and gets in the shower, turning the knob so the ice cold water cascades down his body.

He lets out a heavy but happy sigh, the fever already beginning to lay down a bit. He has to admit that you taking care of him brings out a weird feeling in his stomach if he's honest.

He usually isn't so fond of people but with you it's different. He actually wants you to take care of him just as much as he would like to do the same for you if you ever got sick.

'Y/n?' Bucky enters your room.

The floor is covered in tissues. And when I say covered, I mean covered in tissues.

Spending the day with Bucky May have been a bad idea, he at least has the serum to take care of the virus, which didn't actually look that bad on him yesterday, but you on the other hand do not have that serum.

the cuddles, the sleeping and the first kiss weren't  a good idea. You know that now.

'You're sick...because of me...'

'No no!, not because of you...' you groan.

'Yeah, because of me...get ready doll because now I'm gonna take care of you all day long...'

'You've been planning this ever since yesterday....haven't you?'

'Oh totally....I'm gonna make sure you'll feel better in no time, so I can take you on a date...'

'Really?' You smile, your voice high and hoarse.

'Course...' he smiles as he sits on the bed.

'Ah Oh...' you suddenly feel a wave of nausea and Bucky is quick to grab a bucket for you.

After you've cleared your stomach from the food that was in it, Bucky wipes your mouth.

'This is very sexy of me...' you grin.

'Yes it is...'

'So I'm pretty hot...' you chuckle as you lay back.

He places the palm of his hand on your forehead to check your temperature and he can tell you have a fever.

'Yeah you're pretty hot...' he chuckles. 'You better take a cold shower...it works, I did it yesterday...'

'Can you carry me? I can't walk...' you're acting like a five year old and he thinks that is completely adorable, sticking your arms out and everything.

'Sure...'