Star Wars AU

Song: The Score - Bulletproof

Okay so this is gonna be a Star Wars AU... duh. So heres a little backstory Star Wars style.

THERE COULD BE POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL, ALSO MERRY CMAS BECAUSE IM A DICK AND FORGOT TO POST IT! AND ALSO HAPPY WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE BECAUSE I RESPECT EVERYONE!

EPISODE I - ALL HOPE RESTORED

RIGHT AFTER BRUCE SKYWALKER CREATED A DIVERSION AND GOT EVERYONE OUT IN TIME,  A GROUP OF STARFIGHTERS MANAGED TO BRING DOWN ONE OF THE MAIN SHIPS OF THE FIRST ORDER, THEY RETURN TO THE SAFE BASE OF THE REBELLION IN THE OUTER RIM.

MEANWHILE THE LEADER OF THE FIRST ORDER, KYLO REN, IS STILL COMBING DOWN THE GALAXY IN THE SEARCH FOR THE JEDI CALLED Y/N.

SHE AND HER FRIENDS HAVE BEEN HIDING IN THE BASE OF THE RESISTANCE, THERE SHE SEEKS FOR A WAY TO DESTROY THE FIRST ORDER AND KYLO REN WITH IT, FOR GOOD.

Y/N IS NOW HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT, SHE IS ON KYLO RENS SHIP, READY TO ATTACK FROM THE INSIDE.

'I can sense her, she is close... but where is she?!' Kylo yells angry as he slams his fist into the table.

'We can't track her sir...she's blocking every signal we send out...'

'Everyone out...' he speaks calmly all of the sudden. 'EVERYONE OUT!' He yells startling everyone.

They all scramble to their feet and they rush out of the room as fast as possible, they know better than to test him in these kind of situations.

They all know why he gets so frustrated when he is so close to finding you, he doesn't want you dead but he needs to kill you to become the leader of the first order. 

He doesn't want to kill you, the last Jedi, and a female Jedi at that, you're special and that's exactly why the first order wants you dead.

You're becoming a threat to them, you and Kylo had many face-offs before, almost all were won by you or interrupted. 

His old self is trying to mess with the way he is now, he wants to be strong and he is still full of hatred towards the Jedi and especially Bruce Skywalker.

Also his parents are one of the main sources for his anger and outrage, he believes he failed them, he knows he did, he knows he can't return.

'Y/n...' he speaks up, it certainly catches your attention.

'You know you can't hide from me...' he says as he tries to see your environment, the joke is on him though.

You knew that he would try, so instead of fleeing from him like he expects you to do, you stayed on the large ship, now when he does find a way to see your background, he won't think he actually did it, he will still think he can't.

now the only problem you have is the fact that there are at least 58 stormtroopers in the halls until you reach the core of the ship.

'y/n..' he speaks up again and you turn around.

'Steve...' you sigh as you look into his eyes.

'It's Kylo Ren...' He snarls at you which just plasters a smirk too your oh so innocent face.

'I like Steve better, Steven Solo... that's your real name... so I'm using that one, because I know you're still in there...'

'don't act like you know everything, the Jedi are far from wise..'

'well your grandfather has proven that already...' you lean against the wall.

he takes a few steps in your direction but you don't move a muscle. you're not afraid of him, of course he knows that. He has known that ever since your first encounter, it was also the first time Kylo started doubting things. He doesn't like the fact that you have that much control over him.

'and what about your grandfather Y/n?..' he smirks and you push yourself away from the wall, making same so he can walk around you.

He circles around you like a hawk signaling it's prey. 'you have no clue who your grandfather is do you?, because I do, and deep down I know you can feel it to, so tell me.. what are you so afraid off?, is it because you almost killed your friends?, is it because when he dies, you inherit his power and that of the sith?'

'no!, he is not my grandfather!, and you don't know anything about me!'

'you can feel it y/n, take my hand!, come on!, together we can rule over the galaxy!, we can overthrow him, he may think that he is powerful, he certainly is, But you and I... we are a dyad in the force, two that are one....together we can-'

'stop... I'll never take your hand if that meant bringing new life into the empire, into the Sith or into the first order, I will not join your side...ever...' you snap at him.

he grabs your wrist and you gasp at him while he pulls you flush against his chest with a thud.

'You have to let go y/n...'

'Not until you do Steve...not until you do...'

'You're on my ship...' he suddenly realised you're on his ship and it catches you by surprise.

'You're in my quarters...' he speaks as he shoves you away and onto the ground.

'He knows!, Run!' You yell at your friends standing in the corner.

Kylo cuts off the force you've been talking through with each other and he rushes towards his own room on the other side of the ship while Wanda, Natasha, Bucky and Sam are trying to escape from him.

'Then what are you going to do?, kill him?!' Sam asks.

'I'm a Jedi...not a saint...' you say crawling up and reaching out your hand for your lightsaber.

You press the button and the lightsaber presents itself in its full glory. The light yellow saber you created on your own.

And just when Sam followed the others to safety, Kylo steps around the corner, his helmet safely put on and his red, out of control, lightsaber illuminated the space around him.

Your grip tightens on your saber and so do his around his own lightsaber, this is it, the time you finally end him.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .