Happier 💧 Tony/Steve (request)

Song: Ed Sheeran - happier

Imagine; You and Steve broke up and he regrets it, but you've moved on and you're now moving in with Tony.

A/n: I know it's short but it's really hard to write something with a song..

Steve knew he made a mistake, when you walked through that door he knew he messed up.

It breaks his heart to see you happier with someone that's not him, but he also knows that what he did was fucking stupid.

He yelled so loud, so stupidly loud and you just stood there as he did, he was just fed up and frustrated form work but he took it out on you.

You of course weren't the type to just stand there and get yelled at, but you were so shocked that he would raise his voice like that, you didn't even dare to move a muscle, you were scared of him.

He saw that you were getting scared and he tried to make it up to you but you wouldn't have anything to do with it.

And now, a few months later you and Tony are together, it annoys Steve sometimes but it also makes him happy to see you so happy.

'Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal, baby
If you're moving on with someone new'

'You having fun?' Tony asks and you chuckle when he pulls you closer as you two dance.

'Mhm...' you hum as you lay your head on his shoulder.

You feel his lips on your forehead and you smile as you close your eyes and take a deep sigh.

'Are you sure you're okay with Steve being here?' He asks.

'Yeah..it's okay...he's your friend and I mean, even though it didn't go smoothly between me and him, doesn't mean you two can't hang out anymore...'

'I know but, he really scared you and I don't want to make this any harder for you...'

'I will tell if it's getting tough for me Okay?, don't wind yourself up so much..' you chuckle.

'Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you'

'Dude stop staring it's getting weird...'

'Sorry I just...I made a huge mistake....I mean look at her...she looks happy but I'm not making her happy...'

'You're jealous Steve...' Sam comments.

'Maybe I am I mean she is the best that ever happened to me and now she's gone because I couldn't keep it together...'

'Look dude, you should move on you can't turn back time..I mean she did...she moved on...'

'Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling, I am still in love with you'