Just jump 💧 Wade Wilson

Song: LYKOS - thinking of u.

Imagine: you're ready to jump off of a building when Wade, deadpool, sees it.

I got this idea from a comic but it's got my own little twist, I think, here ya go... oh and to those who care, I passed my history, science and geography exams!, so now I got more time to write because I don't have to stress anymore!

You've been thinking about it for a while, imagining what it would be like if you'd actually make the jump.

The pain would go away, the tiredness would go away, you'd finally have peace.

After seeing every therapist available, the most expensive ones too, you don't know what to do, none of them could help you and they all told you that you were too depressing. That's why you're there right?

You wipe some tears as you look down at the busy street of New York. The car horns that go off is the only sound you hear over the rushing cars.

'Oh hello there...' you hear behind you and you frown.

You slowly turn around as you come face to face with the man they call deadpool.

'Oh don't mind me...continue whatever you're doing...'

'Aren't you supposed to stop me?' You ask really confused at this point.

Everyone goes around saying that he's a hero just like Captain America and Spider-Man, so that is why he must be here right?, to stop you from actually going through with it.

'No, I don't really care what you do...because I know you won't do it anyway..'

'I will...' you reply and he scoffs and lets out a chuckle as he takes a step towards you.

'Sure you will...one thing before you do though, what's making you do this?, is it money?...a boy?...' he asks and then he gasps. 'Is it a girl?.. did you marry a succubus and you think she is gonna ruin your life?'

'Are you trying to make me jump?' You cross your arms.

'I'm not making you do anything...and you already have made up your mind so...'

'If you must know....nobody can help me with my problems so I'll just deal with them myself like I always have....'

'You don't wanna jump...'

'I do...' you argue as he gets closer and closer.

'You won't...'

'I will!'

'We both know you won't...'

You uncross your arms and you take a step back.

'I will...' you continue arguing.

He then takes a step too far causing the back of your shoe to get caught on the small ledge, making you topple backwards.

But just when you expect to fall, something is holding you from actually falling and crashing. Surprised you open your eyes and look straight at Deadpool.

You then glance over your shoulder and see the cars still rushing by, honking away.

'Tell me to let go and I will...' you turn your head back to him and he pulls off his mask.

'Say the words and I will let you fall...' he says.

You can't form any words, you're still pumped with adrenaline from almost falling, you're trying to form the words, to say that he needs to let go.

'I...' you manage to say.

He then takes another step forward dropping you further and further to falling and you yell out for him to pull you back.

'Thought so...' he says but this time it's not in a mocking voice, or a tone that says he's right, it's more of a relieved one.

He steps back and pulls you with him, but instead of stepping away from you too, you wrap your arms around him and he lets out a surprised huff.

'You okay there?' He asks and you hum.

'Thank you...' you whisper and he wraps his arms around you in response.

'I don't usually do this but...you want any help?'

You let go off him and he lets go off you, you frown at him and the question he just asked.

'And you know how to deal with problems concerning suicidal thoughts, depression and anxiety..'

'Geez woman what is wrong with you?'

'Hey..that's mean...'

'And yes... I do know how to handle those things, have you seen me?, have you seen this horrible face?, I believe I'm actually the one who needs fucking help...'

'Your face isn't horrible...you should see my life if you truly want to see something horrendous...' you joke and he laughs at that.

'You know...I think we'd make a great pair...who knows... maybe you can become my Robin...'

'I didn't know this was a job interview...I don't remember filling in my application...'

'I was thinking this was more of a recruitment anyway, and you don't have a choice..because I'll throw you off of that building if you say no...' he chuckles as you walk with him to the stairs that lead down.

'Like you said, I think we're gonna be a great pair... Deadpool...'

'Call me Wade...and your name is?'

'Y/n...' you smile at him.

'Well y/n...welcome to the team that now has two members...'