Addiction 💧 Peter

Song: Labrinth - forever.

Imagine; this is inspired by Euphoria which I watched completely in one week, but the backstory here is that you're dating Peter and you used to be addicted.

It all started with one pill, then the following night there were two, then three and four and so on.

But it didn't just stick with pills, it stuck with much more than that, any drug on the market, you name it, you were addicted to the feeling.

The feeling of relaxation you weren't able to get anywhere else, the feeling of freedom, of being able to truly be yourself. But slowly you started to feel bad, you started shutting everyone out, everything to get to the drugs.

And then you met Peter, he was your guardian angel, he cut you off and had to deal with the worst version of you. He single handily made sure you got and stayed clean.

You've been clean for a year now, and you're about to celebrate it alone with Peter, because you don't like parties now as much as you used to, also they're a hazard to you, you don't want a relapse.

'Y/n?' Peter coos as he walks into your room.

He's holding the biggest bouquet of roses, your favourites, and a whole bag of things, probably food.

'You're kidding Parker...' you chuckle as you pay on the bed.

He sits down next to you and kisses your cheek before placing the roses down on the bed before gently placing his lips on yours.

'I'm so proud of you...' he smiles and you tear up just thinking back on all the awful things you said to him in the beginning, how could he ever be proud of that?

'This is buckshot y/n!, you're making up another excuse!, just tell me the truth!'

'I am telling you the truth!, I didn't take anything I swear!' You yell at him.

You're not lying, you had no idea that someone found it funny to spike your drink, you passed out and Peter caught you, he drove back but had to stop on the way to let you out to throw everything up. And now you're standing here in the cold and snow, shivering because you're really cold.

'Then why the hell were you passed out?' He asks suddenly calm.

'I don't know!, I was with you all the time how was I supposed to take anything?!, why would I take something when I've been clean for a month?!'

'I don't know you tell me...'

'Peter I swear to you that I didn't take anything..'

'Oh so that's why you're shivering, so that's why you passed out?'

'Someone must've spiked my drink!'

'Yeah whatever y/n, you know what?, I'm done, I'm done with everything okay?, I tried to take it all away from you and you keep finding your ways...'

'Okay so walk away then!, walk away like every other person in my life!, but just know that someone set me up tonight...' you choke up as you watch him walk to his car.

He gets into his car, rethinks for a moment and looks in his mirror to see you completely break down, you sit in the cold snow, bawling your eyes out.

He then hears his phone go off multiple times, he picks up and then he hears about what some of his friends did, they spiked your drink because they thought it was fun. Now they're his ex friends.

He speeds out of the car and rushes over to you. He helps you up and into the car.

He had apologised for that every day since it happened, 365 I love you's and I'm sorry's and far more.

'Baby why are you crying?' He asks worried, putting the bag down.

'I'm just...happy that you were so persistent.. and that you put up with all my shit...'

'Of course, I finally have a girlfriend, I'm not letting go of you so easy...'

'You're..something else Peter...'

'Just look in the bag.. and just hear me out okay?' He asks and you frown as he places the bag containing various items.

'So I got you some food because you like food, I mean who doesn't but that's beside the point, also you will find something that isn't edible, I was wondering if you would like to wear it to the Tony Stark Party I'm invited to...'

You pull out the dress:

'Party?, Peter you know how I feel about parties

'Party?, Peter you know how I feel about parties..'

'I know I know!, but I swear the Stark parties are drug free, Tony will kill me if I bring some so would you consider going with me?' He ask with those sweet puppy dog eyes.

'I...yes... let's do it.. to celebrate you putting up with me..'

'To celebrate the fact that you're clean, putting up with you is the easy part...' he chuckles and you playfully push him.

'Has anyone ever told you that you're an ass sometimes...'

'Not to my face...'

'Well now you can say you have...' you smile as he wraps an arm around you.

'You love this ass..'

'Unfortunately..You're right..' you chuckle.

'I love you y/n, you know that right?'

'I love you too, thank you for helping me...'

'You know I won't leave you right?'

'Yeah...' you sigh happily, as you crawl against him.

You loved the feeling of the drugs, but now you're addicted to something else, and his name is Peter Parker.

Okay I have no idea what I was on when I came up with this, but I hope you enjoyed anyways.

Also who's wattpad is freaking out too because I can't see my messages or anything else so help?!