Lie 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: NF - lie.

Imagine; You break up with Bucky after you hear him say some mean things about you to his friends. He also acts like you're just a fling for him around his friends. But then when you're alone, he acts like you're his everything, and you can't take it anymore.

Dress and shoes:

•

I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type
If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night?
You say all I ever do is just control your life
But how you gonna lie like that, how you gonna lie like that?

Bucky was a very complicated lover, which is to be expected from a very complicated person.

Behind closed doors he was very affectionate, he wants to kiss you all the time and tells you you're amazing, he's living.

But when you're out and about, he won't touch you, he won't even pay attention to you, it feels like he doesn't want you when he's around his friends. And fuck does it hurt.

'You look gorgeous...' he breathes as you walk up to him in your new dress and shoes.

You blush at his words, trying to enjoy his comments until you're stuck at the party with the dick version.

'God I love you..' he smiles as he wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer only to crash his lips down on yours.

'I love you too...now let's go.. before we're late again...' you chuckle as you take his hand and move over to the car.

He holds the door open for you before closing it and moving to the drivers seat. You smile to yourself, he can be so charming and kind... you just wish he would be like that with you around other people. But you know he won't, the moment you step into that party, the cold shoulder will be given again.

And you were right, because once you get greeted by his friends, he's back to acting like he's not even interested in you. Again, it hurts.

'I'm going to get us some drinks...' you quietly mutter before walking away.

'So how have you been?' Sam asks.

'Good Good' He smiles back.

'How are things with y/n?, you ready to pop the question?' Steve asks playfully shoving him.

'No I am not...I just don't think she's my type at all...I think I just want to be friends...' he admits.

'What do you mean?, all I hear from her is that you constantly tell her you love her...' Steve frowns confused.

'I lie to her, because if I end it with her she'd be a mess...trust me you don't want that shit show to start...' Bucky laughs but Steve's face hardens, and there's a good reason for that.

You're standing behind him. With a drink for him and him only. This is the last straw for you. You can't take anymore of this. So when Bucky turns around, you just throw the drink in his face before storming out.

Your eyes fill with tears as you hurry out of the building. The cold air hits your bare arms and legs, you shiver at the feeling. But you keep walking, not bothered by the cold.

'Y/n wait!' You hear Bucky yell after you.

You huff, so he has the decency to at least go after you after he just stabbed you in the back, What a gentlemen.

'Y/n please wait...'

You stop walking and you turn around, you're seething with anger at this point, anger and hurt.

'And then what?!, huh!, I'll stop walking and you will tell me that you didn't mean it or that it was just an act up there!, here comes the shitshow you were trying to avoid!'

He's taken aback by your -not so sudden- outburst.

'I have no fucking idea what you're trying to accomplish but all you do is hurt me okay?, and I'm an idiot because I let you!' You choke up. Your voice becomes hoarse.

'What do you mean?' He doesn't know anything else to ask so he says the only thing that comes to mind.

'What do I mean?!, before we left for the party, you told me you loved me...you kissed me and complimented me, but as soon as we stepping in here you show me nothing..'

'Y/n-'

'NOTHING!' You cut him off. 'Then the next thing I hear you say is that you lie to me about loving me and that I'm not your type...you always fucking do this and it fucking hurts okay!'

'I'm sorry I just don't know how to act...I'm sorry I really am...'

'I'm done Bucky...I'm so done... because if you don't love me then why are we still doing this?, I wasted so much time on you, just because the love on my end was genuine until what you just said...' you sob.

'Y/n I swear that it's just as genuine on my side, baby come on...'

'No...I tried...god knows I tried...but this is just the last straw for me...'

'So what are you saying?'

'It's over...we're over...' you step back shaking your head. 'I'm sorry I'm not your type, I'm sorry that you thought you had to lie to me...'

I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type
If that's how you really feel, then why'd you call last night?
You say all I ever do is just control your life
But how you gonna lie like that, how you gonna lie like that?