Vampires (don't) suck 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Video Paranoid - Black Sabbath.

Imagine; you're a vampire and when Bucky gets captured you help him escape, but before he can thank you, you're gone.

A/n: the reason this took so long was because I changed this like a thousand times... I hope you like it!

Your clothes:

'Look at this, getting all romantic with the candles..' Bucky jokes.

'This ain't gonna be fun for you, you're laughing now but that will go away...once she bites you-'

'Whoa hold on a damn second?!' Bucky comments and the men around him laugh.

'What's so funny...' you speak up silencing them all.

The whole church becomes quiet, you have that kind of effect as the only female vampire alive.

'Nothing...' Dominic, the oldest, responds.

'You think this is some kind of joke?, the future of our race is at stake here...' you smirk slowly making your way down the aisle.

'Why are you dressed as if you're going on a hunt?'

'Because I just came back from one...duh...'

Nathan speeds towards you, you can feel his breath against your neck before he inhales the scent.

'Liar...' he growls and you smirk at him and wink before shoving your blade up his abdomen. He yells out as he turns into a pile of smoking ashes.

You turn to the three vampires and the one man tied down to the altar. You want to take another step but Dominic takes out his own knife and puts it against Bucky's throat.

'You really think you're getting away with this?'

'No, but I'm done being your personal toy...' you bravely take another step.

'Can somebody please explain what going on..AAHHHH!' Bucky yells as he feels the knife sinking into his side.

Then he hears some screams and sees the blurry image of a woman getting closer to him.

The blood crippled down his body and he slowly feels himself losing consciousness, but before he blacks out he feels the restraints coming undone and he feels himself getting pulled to his feet.

'Oof you're heavy..' he hears a female say before he completely blacks out.