🐙 Savanaclaw Sleepover

In the end, Gwen only packed a few pairs of clothes. The only thing she was really concerned about was her tree, it's not like she could take it with her, it was already planted and too big for the pot. The ghosts would more than likely take care of it for her.

She trusted the ghosts to keep everything safe and taken care of for her. The only thing she decided to take with her besides some clothes was the ship in a bottle she received on her birthday.

"The Billy o' Tea..." Gwen read the name for the hundredth time. "Why is that so familiar to me? Why did the song Azul sang sound so familiar?"

Gwen sighed and tucked the bottle safely in her overnight bag. Then, she and the ghosts had a quick talk about what was happening. The ghosts were very concerned, and all three promised to keep the twins (especially Floyd) out of her things.

"Ready to go Grim?" She asked.

Grim packed one final tuna can in his overnight bag. "I guess..."

Hesitantly, she and Grim made their way downstairs where Jade and Floyd were waiting in the foyer.

"Are you both ready?" Jade asked. He opened the door for them to leave.

"See ya, Little Shrimp and Seally." Floyd waved. "Safe travels."

"Ahh, please let us know if you're in need of a place to stay." Jade said. "You're always welcome in Octavinelle. We'd be happy to give you a guest room."

"No, thank you." Gwen shook her head. "We'll be fine."

The gates to Ramshackle slammed closed behind them. Gwen rubbed at her eyes, feeling tears well up in her eyes. "Well... this is it, Grim..."

"Wait a sec!" Grin almost dropped his bag. "A seal? Does he mean I'm a seal!?"

A cold wind blew through, chilling Gwen to her bones and making her shiver. She wrapped her arms around her for warmth, wishing that she had thought to grab her thicker jacket.

"Uugh, are we gonna have to sleep out in the cold from now on..." Grim wrapped around Gwen's neck, making his flames burn warmer. "This sucks."

"I'm sorry, Grim." Gwen sighed. "I didn't think that they'd kick us out. Let's go find something for shelter."

"Heey, Gwen, Grim!" Deuce called, running up to them with Ace and Jack in tow.

"Ffna! Did you guys come to help us out!?" Grim asked hopefully.

"Hmm." Ace ducked his head guiltily. "Grim aside, if Gwen doesn't have a place to stay, well y'know, we're kinda the reason? I wouldn't be able to sleep well if she caught a cold or something from staying outside."

"You really aren't straightforward." Grim complained.

"We already spoke with Dorm Head Rosehearts." Deuce said.

"Oh no." Gwen replied.

"Yeah... he's not happy." Ace admitted. "At all. But he says that if you want to, you're more than welcome to stay in Heartslabuyl. Just... not in his room. He's really mad right now."

"I'm not sure it's a good idea to stay there if Riddle's that mad he doesn't want to see you." Jack said.

"Riddle's really sweet... but when he's mad..." Gwen tugged at her sleeve. "He gets really angry and says the first thing to pop into his head. Sometimes he says really mean things he doesn't mean..." Gwen's mind flashed back to the duel, when he insulted her.

"And Trey... he'll just lecture me." Gwen tugged even harder. "He'll be so disappointed... and Cay-kun might not even talk to me!" Tears pricked at her eyes. "I can't stay in Heartslabuyl."