Snapped Swann - Daughter of Elizabeth Swann

-The other one would take place after D3 where everyone is out together

-The other one would take place after D3 where everyone is out together. Y/N is the daughter of Elizabeth Swan and Will Turner, but she dresses like the princesses and spends more time with her mother than her father. She's the only Auradon girl not scared of Harry, so he keeps messing with her (he doesn't know who her parents are) so when she snaps and he finds out who her dad is, he is kinda shocked and his little crush on her spikes up-

*D3 has most if not all the vks graduated from Auradon prep (mostly talking bout the older vks, like Mal, Evie, Jay. So those who are the same age will not be at Auradon prep but Auradon college. (Harry, (y/n), Emma *not canon character, Jackie *not canon character, n other characters like that)

=

You let out a heavy sigh as you set your bag on the cafe table next to Emma and Jackie, pulling your skirt forward as you sat down. "hey Turner" Jackie mumbled, shoving several fries into their mouth, their black lined eyes staring at you as you let out a heavy sigh and leaned into your hand "uh oh, is it-"

You pursed your lips as you glanced at them. "-Hook" you muttered, moving your fingers and covering your eyes as you sighed again "he just-won't leave me alone." Harry Hook, the son of captain Hook himself, had decided you were the object of his "affections" aka bothering the hell out of you until you snapped.

Luckily you had kept your composure and took his usual teasing in stride, and didn't let him get any satisfaction from it. But it didn't stop him from continuing to bug you; stealing your things, picking food off your plate, poking you incessantly when he sat next to you in your few shared classes, heckling you, holding up your important school books over his head; and many other things that ticked you off.

Emma hummed in sympathy, picking at her carrots. Harry was a loner at Auradon Uni, didn't talk to anyone unless he needed to, kept to himself, left almost everyone alone; everyone except you, and no one could really see why.

Except for Harry himself, and it was because you weren't scared of him. or at least the only one who didn't give him a wary side-eye when he walked past you; and he latched onto that, happy that there was at least one person he could bug without them afraid of him 'hooking' them at any moment's notice.